REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

In the past I've completed many BPO's for a company called "Main Street" back in 2002 up until maybe 2012. I never had a problem with payment or  fee's to complete BPO's. The average fee for an exterior or interior BPO was $55-65. Last year I received notice that the name "Main Street" was being changed to "BPO Fulfillment". This appears not to be the same company. You talk about slow pay, I haven't been paid for assignments completed in January and when I contact them regarding pymt, I'm told to send a email and they will get back to me because they don't have an accounting department on site. I've stopped completing assignments for "BPO Fulfillment", but, I see numerous assignments coming to my email everyday. Many of these assignments pay $30. Why are agents accepting BPO's and completing them for $30. I'm insulted when I get a email requesting to complete a assignment for $30. I always decline them and/or request a higher fee. When I complained to "BPO Fulfillnment", it was made clear to me that agents accept them and complete them for $30; there is no need to pay more. Do agents realize that they can earn more working at a McDonalds and get paid every other week. Has anyone been paid by "BPO Fulfillment"? Some of their exterior assignments pay $60-65. These are the only assignments I accepted. But, too date, I haven't been paid for any assignments completed this year. I will not complete another assignment until I get paid. BPO's have gotten more complicated and require more research and time to professionally complete these days. I'm going to open a BPO company -accept a BPO exterior for $65 and send out an email blast and see how many agents I get to complete it for $30. It seems, I can make $35 off each one. What an idea????? Herman      

Views: 6806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi LaTronda

Would you mind sharing the email address to whoever your wrote to get paid or the language you to put a mechanics lien on all their properties

Seems to work quite well and they owe me $350  or more

thank you in advance

Edgar

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service