REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Has anyone heard of this company? If so do they pay and how much time does it take to get paid?

Views: 1980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is there turn time in getting checks from them I have a invoice here from 50 days age thanks @ Robert

Aaron, I understand they pay a little low like around $40 for an exterior.  But you know they get bulk orders. We just completed about 300 orders for one client this month 70, 41, 96, 34 respectively for others.They also get renatals which pays $20. So its a volume deal which i'm sure you wouldn't want to miss. More over they pay the realtors unlike others. If you need some one to complete orders for you then you can always get in touch with us.. bporeoassistants@gmail.com

They are not the only companies that do volume, bulk orders. There are others and they pay more and faster. You must be on the team at BPO Fulfillment. I just cannot see the benefit in doing a BPO for $40. After I did the calculations the distance of the properties from home, it did not make sense to me. If you live in an area that is not so rural, it might work for you, but I'm dealing with country miles, and comps are sometimes harder to find out here. 

Doris, Yes,i'm not denying the fact that other companies do give out bulk orders.

Like in Indiana and Indianapolis which is an Urban area. But in case of a rural area definitely doesn't make sense doing it for $40.

I,m not from bpo fulfillment..  We provide assistant services for Realtors who do BPO's.

Please visit our site www.bporeoassistants.com might be off interest for you.

Hi Doris who are some of the other companies, if you don't mind sharing.  I'd like to add to my list.  Currently working with BPO Fulfillment and Computer Share

I have always gotten paid (usually 40 to 60 days) from BPO Fullfillment and they always try to low ball.  Yesterday I was shocked to see 2 bpos requests come from them that they are offering $130 for 1 and $160 for 2nd one (Both were drive-bys). I don't understand why they would go from VERY low pay to now what they offered me. 

That sounds like a typo, it doesn't even make sense to go from 40 to 130 or 65 to 160? come now!

Asset Address Fee Due Date Order Type
371E RR 4, Mountain View, MO, 65548 $130.00 12/23/2016 10:00:00 AM MST Exterior Bpo

If you are interested in accepting this order please log in to the website to formally accept these order(s).

This email was automatically generated; please do not respond to this email.

** This one is out of my area so did not accept. This just came in today from them. I copied and pasted from the email request that they sent me.

WOW, I'm shocked. Good for them, lets keep these types coming. Yay. I will do BPO all day for this type of money. It keeps the bills paid between closings.

I was shocked too. I had quit accepting bpos from them due to low payment and their forms are ridiculous hard ( compared to many other bpos companies), so I hope this is a permanent pay rate for them. We shall see. I will keep you posted.   

Thank you, please let me know. Have you done business with Market to Market?

Yes I have. They have always paid me and I still do bpo's for them.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service