BPO SOFTWARE

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's up REO family. I have a question. Who has the inside scoop on the BPO software companies? Who is the best? Which ones actually works with serveral of companies and forms? i.e. FNMA, HUD etc?...I need to know asap. Spoke to BPO automator and they are 600.00 bucks! I need this soon cause they are flooding me with BPOs and REOs and I am up to my neck with work. Please please please help a brother out! LOL. Talk to you guys soon!

Marqueze

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kathy

TrackMyForeclosures.com is still around it is now a module within RIOGenesis.com, you dont have to subscribe to RIO to have the BPO software.  It is 49.97 a month.  if you need help here is the email address i email for support and always get a quick response, bposupport@riogenesis.com or call them at 877-782-8187.  i know they are up to 102 companies supported with their software and i have always been very happy with their service and support. 

Real Estate BPO Assistant | BPO Automation Software | BPO Autofill Software
    Looking for Real Estate BPO Assistant? Trackmyforeclosures.com is the most popular BPO Automation Software among Real Estate agents. Dial 877-782-818…
    • Thanks Amy. I will check it out.

• Kathy,

I paid the $99.00 which was good for 1 year of tech support, included with that were some other perks that were useful.

I haven't paid the fee for a few years, so of course I don't expect any support should the imacros quit working.

• Kathy,

You aren't forced to pay anything, I'm still using the imacros program I purchased from Nichole several years ago, and it still works great, I don't pay a thing.

The only reason I haven't upgraded to their newest software is because I currently do about a fifth of the BPOs that I used too.

I've always had great customer service from them and will upgrade if BPOs ever pick up again.

• Mark,

You are one of the few who actually were able to read what Nicole wrote before she pulled it off the site. I still have a copy of it because I did a screen capture. When was the last time you had customer service? Had you paid the $99. or did you pay by event?

• Dawn, how are you feeling about them now that they are INSISTING that you go to a subscription? I feel cheated that I was told one thing, $99 a  year for support, and now they are forcing you do pay more.

• As of 6/1/2014:

I took over full ownership of BPO Automation Group and we have discontinued our $99.00 Mandatory Annual Support Plan, it was no longer feasible for us to offer it because of the growth of our company and technological advances in our AutoFill software.

Kathy, I am truly shocked by your posting here because of what I have recently done concerning your account with us. I feel like I went completely out of my way for you and that we try our best to go out our way for all of customers, including our long-time, loyal customers.

Just so anyone that is reading this is clear, we are NOT insisting or forcing anyone that purchased our old legacy software or an expired 'MASR' plan to subscribe, they can keep what they purchased. They don't need to give us another penny if they don't want to and can continue to use what they originally purchased. We have however stopped updating the old legacy software 2+ years ago and no longer support it because of our newer software, which is a common practice with all software companies.

Those folks that want to keep up with the newest technology and software that we offer, benefit greatly and see the value of what we offer. For those that don't want to continue to invest in their business by putting time, energy and money into tools and systems that will keep them at the top of their game will be working much harder than is needed.

If this change affects you please call me to learn more, reach me directly at: 360-223-2482 ext. 5

• Kathy, 

Our company has a new form of automation which you may find beneficial for not only performing BPO's fast, but also retaining the quality and diversity needed for processing BPO's in today's market.  We have $0 setup fees, $0 monthly fees, and a combined $2.5/order usage fee for both the iForm & iFill.  100 free credits to try out during our beta stage.  Please register for a video demo.  

Regards, 

John Gattinger

Turbo-BPO.com

• The drop downs don't seem to be working. I don't understand the "outsourcing". Is it automated or done by a human somewhere else?

• Kathy, 

This issue has been resolved on our site.  The How To videos generalize how to use the Pipeline which is our free order management system.  We offer a wide variety of services with flexibility in mind.  The iForm has the ability to automate any form with any MLS which outputs a CSV.  As a user, you have the option to assign to Turbo BPO, yourself, or in the near future, 3rd party contractors.  If assigning to yourself, there is the ability to complete the iForm and data entry the final results, or transfer the data to the valuation form using the iFill which is a separate browser add-on.

This reply was deleted.