REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

I just got about 50 requests from these folks, 35 bucks for drivebys and 50 for interiors-

I urge all not to take them-it's less than minimum wage

Views: 1387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is just like " I got up at 6 AM, cleaned the house, made lunch for the family, went to Kroger and took 15 bpos for $75 each, by 8PM I can complete 15 min each.  I had a good day".   If you are not up front to your peer group, the rest speaks for itself.    

On the commercials you can haggle a little. Most agents can not do them.

I have yet to see exteriors for $75-and as far as doing them in 15min--seems unusual 

My thoughts too. It takes me about 30 minutes to find the best comps alone. Then another 1 1/2 hours to fill in all the spaces on the form. Maybe he's using a software program that autofills?

I only pick them up when they raise the fee.  Last time it was upped to $55 from $35 in $5 increments.  Since it was only 100 yard away, i did it.  Payment was made in 22 days.

22 days? When I called, they told me 90 days to receive payment. I'll be making some phone calls this week.

Considering time, materials, gasoline and wear & tear on vehicle... $35 is an insult!! AND it is a disgrace. Let them hire the desparate and inexperience to misguide them and, hopefully, cost them business longterm

They've been issuing out $20 Interior Inspections recently, I believe in the hope that capture software accepts it thinking its Exteriors.  Definitely is insulting with many of the prices these companies are issuing out now.  Green River Capital moving onto BPO Fulfillment will only exasperate the issue. 

WE SHOULD START OUR OWN BPO FIRM

Now there's an idea. A BPO company for realtors, run by realtors. 

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service