REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

BPOS that are too complex/take too long to do for the fee.

I was contacted by Altisource/Ocwen some time ago as they needed more REO brokers for an increase in listings (I see they are now getting the properties I used to get from power REO) however the only requests I get are for bpos for $40.00 minus $1 for using the website! I did 1 but found it took far too long as they want previous history on ALL comps. Obviously some brokers are doing these. Just wondering how long it takes to do a report as it seems a lot of work for the fee to me. Also no listings todate.  Valuation vision lite orders are also too time consuming for the fee, and main street property inspections for $20 are not worth doing either as they are more involved than just uploading photos and making comments on condition etc. LPS are also adding extra requirements for uploading mls sheets which is time consuming but no increase in fee. Thoughts?                                                                                                                                          

Views: 4877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thankfully I learnt that you do NOT need to rely on third party software or pay any automation company to create your own auto form filler while my scripts might be as elegant as the buy and pay me forever guys I do 99% of my form fill without paying anyone a dime ask me how it's time we put the vultures out of business

OK so how do we put these firms on hold? 

"Not as elegant"

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service