BrokerPriceOpinion.com

Staring in October of 2012, I did 20 property inspection reports for Broker Price Opinion.com Inc.

(Walt Coats is CEO). I have not been paid a cent yet, despite several requests. The accounting department does not return my call. Has anyone here had good or bad experience with them?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you James for your response.  I will avoid them and warn others in my area the same. Unless they change their tune they will be out of business.

• I was recently contacted clear out of the blue by phone to complete two bpo orders for BrokerPriceOpinion.com.  After reviewing the negative commentary (slow or no pay at all!) I declined to accept the orders. Now every other day they email me stating that orders are available.  Am I correct to assume that they are still a company to avoid?

• I really do not know how they ae still in business legally or otherwise. In the past years I have made numerous complaints to the SBA and have tried to get paid for past due BPO assignments but they owe me money which I will never see.  It is too bad that the clients they have don't realize this and the businees BrokerPriceOpinion is getting does not go to another company

• Do not work for them. They do not pay. Please remember, before you start to work with a company, look them up on this site and see the reviews for that company. There are several that do not pay, and are scams.

• See the other discussion here. Looks like complaints to their local BBB gets some better responses and payments from the company. Just make sure to classify the complaint as a payment problem. Most of the 300 some complaints are under service but they are all about payments. There are a lot in October that are "resolved" but I doubt it. Looks like partial payments received and future payments are just "scheduled".
  • Took me over a year to get paid... check on the site regarding comments about the company. They do not pay

I had to threaten them with a lawsuit as well as was contacting the everyday for over 6 months.

Run, Run, Run

• I am owed for one from December last year and one since February this year, have been promised and promised, gave 11/15/13 as deadline. I guess I am lucky putting on the brakes and have not accepted any more.  Will advise if I get paid.

Lelia  Holton

• I have no personal experience with this company, but I am on the NABPOP message board and there has always been a general feeling that this company has a bad reputation for not paying for work.

• DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Brokers Price Opinion. They DO NOT PAY.  I was contacted by Broker price Opinion in August 2013. They said they had 4 rush commercial BPO's. I explained that our local MLS is not a good source for comps and I would have to pay LoopNet for sold & available comps. We agreed on a price with a 30 day payment. I completed the BPO's on time. 35 days later I called and called and called. Each time I called I was pushed off to a voicemail in the accounting department. My emails went unreturned. Finally I spoke with some one who told me they are paying 60 days after completion (Not what we agreed on).  60 days went by and still no payment. Called & called again, same BS they put you through to accounting where I leave a voicemail which NEVER gets returned. Mailed a past due invoice, called 10 more times, sent 10 more emails  ... and received an email that said they pay 90 days after completion. I have still NOT been paid. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with BrokerPriceOpinion.com 

• Broker price opinion doesn't pay and will try to get you to take a 20 month settlement for your payment at a discount price. I did that to get my money and they promised to pay in 30 days and it has been 6 months with still trying to get paid the balance of just 400.00.

This reply was deleted.