REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Does anyone have suggestions on how to get in touch with their REO department to apply as a listing broker and/or what platform they use?  I am located in Boise, Idaho and I have started to see their name during the past year as the sellers of REO residential properties.  Thanks for your assistance.

Views: 3719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just closed one with Caliber and I used r.e.cascade.com platform.  I can tell you that they do not pay well.  They send them to auction and I think the commission was 1% or $450.

It wasn't much I know.  They expect monthly status with 3 sold and 3 active listings.

Good luck!  Bert

Caliber found me on equator.

Marc, did you get in touch with Caliber, Im looking for contact numbers also

I didn't have any success making contact.  I went to Linkedin and looked up the Asset Managers and sent them letters of introduction.  Nada, zilch.

If you ever get set up on their platform PLEASE NOTE, you will consistently need to keep at $10,000 maybe even $20,000 in reimbursable funds to cover the costs of multiple home inspections in the event of multiple listings, SOMETIMES cash for keys, repairs. They do not pay back quickly (up to 60 days I have seen), but I am amazed at the financial expectation they have of agents for reduced commissions, for properties that are overpriced or can not be listed! BUYER BEWARE.

Good information to know.  Advancing funds can be Russian Roulette.  I know a local REO broker that almost lost out on about $20,000 to repair a house where the water lines broke during winter and the house basically grew an interior skin of mold throughout the inside.  The interior had to be gutted.  

I am in San Diego and a REO agent with Pas did you ever get a phone number for Caliber?

Thank you,

Stacey Miller

www.staceymiler.com

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service