REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Hello, anyone has something about this company?

Carrington Property Services Valuation system

Views: 1687

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I received this email from them today, and signed up with them. have no idea how they got my info ??

Congratulations on becoming a member of the Carrington Property Services Broker Network.

Please follow the below instructions to create a password for the Carrington Property Services Valuation system.

Click on the below link to access the Carrington Property Services log in page.

https://carrington.quandis.net

Click on Forgot password.

An e-mail will be sent to you from Quandis directing you to Copy the URL in the email and paste it into your browser to change/create your password.

Your new password must be mixed case, include a number, and must be at least 7 characters long.

Please keep in mind your password is case sensitive.

If you should have any technical questions regarding the Carrington Property Services Valuation System, please contact carrington.support@quandis.com.

Thank you,

The Quandis Vendor Network

me to

Let's hope to get some BPOs :-)

I received it as well...... lets see what happens..... i wouldnt be surprized if I got a bill for 600.00 later----lololol....sad that I'm so jaded......   ; (

Got the same email too! Don't know who they got my name. Guess we will see what happens.

I got the e-mail. I think anyone that has signed up with Vendor Module (Quandis) got the message.

I received the same thing.. Lets see what comes of it...

Ive been with them for 2 years and have gotten 2 BPO orders but they do pay quickly (within 45 days)

Thank

I work with them in Alabama, they use Equator for tasks, etc, they are a solid company.

oh ok, Thank Greg

I was wondering the same thing I also received the message and didn't remember even signing up.  In regards to your previous message, We'll try to get the Imortgage order capture available as soon as possible Misael.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service