Chase outsourcers

I received 4 emails from 4 different CHASE outsourcers in the past 5 days, see one below

Please be advised, SERVICELINK is REO Management Outsourcer for Chase Bank.  Chase has provided your name and contact information to SERVICELINK for consideration of being added to their REO Agent Network.

I spoke to one of the vendor managers, they said Chase wants more REO agents because they will only assign asset (REO's) to agents in a five mile radius from your office address. Has anybody else received these emails.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• Realtor BEWARE! DO NOT work with PRECISION ASSET MANAGEMENT (PAM) in Torrance, CA and work with any CHASE REOs. I was their agent last year and I quit doing REO listings for them. Most of their REO listings from Chase as seller/owner. I guaranteed you that they will be ended up with the program called Chase Community Revitalization Program (CCRP). The program allowed other NON-PROFIT organizations/builders/contractors to purchase their REOs below market value directly from banks without going to public and finally they fix them up and Sell more than the Market Value to FHA folks or low/moderate income people who made very little down payments and bidded over the listed price on the MLS... They called that REVITALIZATION AND STABLIZATION PROGRAM???? I DON'T GET IT!!!! They will explode again in the near future or BUBBLE market will follow for these REO properties....Finally you will be paid ONLY $1,000 despite you worked your AS*S off for the pre-listing such as Evictions, CFKs, Weekly inspections, Utilities paid on their behalf, obtaining BIDs.... THAT'S RIDICULOUS!. Also, most of their asset managers have no clues about Asset Management at all. They are RUDE to Realtors and blasting emails to us with many stupid questions. They don't work with each others... Also, their payment is worst and long. The accounting department are extremely slow to pay you back and they are CLOWNs and demanding many long proofs of invoices, etc.. via LPS Invoice Management.... Boycotting THEM both PRECISION ASSET MANAGEMENT (PAM) and CHASE because your time is worth doing other real stuffs instead of spending wasted times and finally got paid ONLY $1,000. I am working with other Real estate agents to file complaints with CA Consumer Affairs, FTC, DRE and CAR and NAR about their UNFAIR Practices toward Realtors like us.... Anyone worked with PAM, please email me or request to add you as friend and we can discuss. Thanks!

• I have been reading some of these comments and I am really puzzled by some of them. How did you get approved by Chase? Chase directs inquiries about REO with a list of asset management companies, Chase does not approve agents or assigns REO listings, well, at least here in Florida. I have marketed REO for Chase through IAS in the past and currently through REOWorld. I have submitted applications with every single one of Chase outsourcers, if you know who to contact at Chase to "make" this outsourcers approve my applications I will greatly appreciate it!!! My applications and numerous request for review and consideration with Atlas REO, PMH Financial, Precision, New Vista, etc, etc, etc date back to 2007.

• I've sold several Chase through Precision Asset Management.

• DO NOT work with PRECISION ASSET MANAGEMENT (PAM) in Torrance, CA and work with any CHASE REOs. I was their agent last year and I quit doing REO listings for them. Most of their REO listings from Chase as seller/owner. I guaranteed you that they will be ended up with the program called Chase Communitiy Revitalization Program (CCRP). The program allowed other NON-PROFIT organizations/builders/contractors to purchase the REO below market value directly from banks without going to public and finally they fix them up and Sell more than the Market Value for FHA folks or low/moderate income people who made very little down payments and bidded over the listed price on the MLS... They called that REVITALIZATION AND STABLIZATION PROGRAM???? I DON'T GET IT!!!! They will explode again in the near future or BUBBLE market will follow for these REO properties....Finally you will be paid ONLY $1,000 despite you worked your AS*S off for the pre-listing such as Evictions, CFKs, Weekly inspections, Utilities paid on their behalf, obtaining BIDs.... THAT'S RIDICULOUS!. Also, most of their asset managers have no clues about Asset Management at all. They are RUDE to Realtors and blasting emails to us with many stupid questions. They don't work with each others... Also, their payment is worst and long. The accounting department are CLOWNs and demanding many long proofs via LPS Invoice Management.... Boycotting THEM both PRECISION ASSET MANAGEMENT (PAM) and CHASE because your time is worth doing other real stuffs instead of spending wasted times and finally got paid ONLY $1,000. I am working with other Real estate agents to file complaints with CA Consumer Affairs, FTC, DRE and CAR and NAR about their UNFAIR Practices toward Realtors like us.

• I am approved with Chase and I received an invitation from apprx. 10 asset management companies to apply with them after that. So far I have closed a transaction from Service link. Wish you lots of luck!

• Hi Henry,

May I ask how you got in with ServiceLink? Vendor network has been closed for some time on the REO side. Congrats on your closed Chase asset!

• It may only be open through Chase approval, I received an invitation from Service Link today

• Hi Jay,

So you were signed up through a Chase outsourcer that led to an invitation from ServiceLink?

• I was given Approval By Chase, and then I recieved an invitation from their outsourcers.

This reply was deleted.