Consolidated Analytics  is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide for the start of 2014 for a Fannie Mae bulk order!

Our agents say they pay well, pay on time, but pricing is...well..think volume....

They like files right, tight value ranges and they are very discerning about variances....

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in not an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtors....Because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Inc. 
Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
AmeriTax Inc.
Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
JSingh@theameritaxway.com
1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: BPO, BPo, Capital, Capture, Green, Joey, River, Secrets, Singh

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I did a few for them and these form are a little bit too involved.  I will leave these for the "bulk" guys and take higher priced BPO's that yield more $ per hour. 

• Yeah but they want to pay $35 for a drive by.

• Picked up a few today.  Lets see how this works out.

Thank you.

Yanira Guzmn

This reply was deleted.