Dispo Solutions

Well....It's finally happened, I logged on to Dispo this morning just to find out they now have a membership fee.

Basis membership is now $25 per year to have access to BPO/REO properties and premium membership is $125 per year.

I basically had to sign up at main log in just to get to my properties.

Here is the message at log in.

DST is requesting that all agents choose one of the following subscription options:

Basic Subscription - $25 per year
Be listed and be able to receive both REO and BPO assignments.
 Premium Subscription - $125 per year
Take advantage of all the benefits of a Basic Subscription, plus:
   - Be searchable in up to 30 zip codes
   - Be able to promote your Web site on your Agent Profile Page and on clients' agent search results

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Miguel- I don't have the website. I was assigned my listings with Evestmac & Sterling bank through Dispo. I tried going to Evestmac website last year when I working on a listing with them, but they don't have a sign up. I assume they only assign through dispo.
  • Okay. I paid the $25. Updated profile, log in info, etc. Reviewed profile and did not see where my zip codes were. Here is my conversation:

From me to DST
    "Good afternoon, I paid the newly instituted subscription fee. Went to update profile & log in info. However, I do not see where I have specific zip codes that I provided. Please advise. Thank you."

From DST to me:
    "Courtney,
    I see that you are registered for a basic subscription. The ability to add zip codes to your profile is only available with a premium subscription. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you."

My only question is how are they going to send us REO or BPO info if they do not have our zip codes to begin with?
    • Basic subscription provides one zip code. Premium subscription allows you to add up to 30 zip codes.
      • Thank you, Tim.
        • I also paid the $25 but it wasnt clear to me that it would only include 1 zip code. I thought it might have been a radius issue so zips would not be needed.
          • Courtney, I would be curious what they say about the question that you brought up.
            • Hi JD,

Here is what Dispo Solu had to report regarding my questions:

Courtney,
              Our clients can do a search query for agents using a proximity search where you will appear if you are within 60 miles of the property. The search result is sorted by distance. They can also use first/last name to search and also use zip codes. With the basic subscription, when our clients use zip codes to search, you will only appear if they search using the zip code where your company address is in. Please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns.
              Thank you,

Hope this helps, JD.
              Regards, Courtney Hagins CDPE ABR HRC
              RE/MAX Island Realty
              Hilton Head Island, SC
  • I also paid the $25 and when biz picks up, I will consider upgrading my Profile and giving them the $125. However, Dispo Solutions seems to be way behind the technology curve(they still require that agents FAX them docs, versus uploading and emailing or uploading on web-based software) so I don't know if they will be around in a year or so.
  • I also tuned in and seen the same message. I have been a member since 2007. Gave them the $125.00 as it was reasonable. I really do not like BPO's as they are bothersome, but to increase my REO business in 2010 it will be worth it..The bpo's will pay back the yearly fee and probably will return some investment, will be keeping track to see how my investment return will be.....
  • Evestmac LLC, Sterling Bank
This reply was deleted.