Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• I've done a few BPO's for Goodman Dean over the last couple of years, but have never gotten a single REO listing from them.

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new
    BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting
    orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for
    companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD
    Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO
    Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean,
    Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting
    new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor
    your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is
    available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you
    free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some
    orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order
    is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please
    shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• What a joke.  How many more companies are we going to allow to take advantage of us? Get out of the BPO nightmare and start selling real real estate!

• I do sell and list properties.  But seeing that I am the sole breadwinner in the family I need to make money while I have deals in the pipeline or working to find buyers and sellers.  Some of us have no other means of paying our bills.  I'm not happy with the BPO business and my firm rule is that I don't pay to get orders...I expect to get paid.  

Now, if someone wants to give me a detailed working plan on how I can get a check CONSISTENTLY from just selling real estate, I'd be very happy to look it over and put it into action.  Many of my colleagues only sell real estate but then they have spouses that make good money and get the bills paid.  Unfortunately, I don't...my wife doesn't work so I look to make money any legitimate way that I can.  Now, this doesn't mean I don't have specific standards, I do:

1.  I do not accept any BPO orders that do not pay at a specified level.

2.  I have a specific area that I will cover, anything outside of that area is declined.

I don't "allow" the companies to take advantage of me...a lot less than the amount that I let my broker take advantage of me.

• My BPO business has slowed down over the last several months and I had gone back to spending more time getting real estate listings and not relying solely on income from BPO's.

• I've never relied solely on BPO's...just like I don't rely solely on real estate sales.  I've been doing both for the past 6 years.  

• I worked for them for many years, i use to get allot of work from them in all capacities. But about 2 years ago it all stopped

the orders became less and less and now i get nothing at all. I don't think they have much inventory honestly. I believe allot of their clients pulled, therefore that would be the reason you don't see any listings. 

• I took worked with them for years had done several REO and then nothing at all for the last 3 years

• You are not gpoiong to get REOS from the BPO portals any more. The lenders are holding onto them to keep as investments and also selling in bulk to big money corps. REOs will b e fewer and fewer, nad most actually going out will be to large real estate companies with deep pockets to pay for the power, upkeep, etc.

This reply was deleted.