REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Hello All, 

I have been working with a company called Groundwork recently and they assign driveby inspections - you take a photo of the front, mailbox, street view and answer some questions and the assignment is done. No BPO, no comps, etc. Anyone know of any other companies that do this? I have been searching online but I am coming up empty on searching property inspections, etc. 

Thanks in advance. 

Views: 3734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep. I finally quit taking orders. They keep claiming damages from the collapse almost 10 years ago. Stuck me for 50 orders. Just going to eat it and move on. Cartel is the other name. Brandy may, the daughter of Walt choltes is smooth. Let them have fun with agents who r rookies. I have started calling their clients to let them know.

I do not recognize the name Cartel they  maybe then have a 4th name

What I do know (not legal advice disclaimer) - IF you have not let too much time go by you can file - in any state - a mechanic's lien on the title/deed to the property - all states are different as to the time frame but it will all be local to you.

Let me tell you that get's noticed QUICK by their clients and no property can change hands until you get your money for that property.

Sad thing is the owner is a re agent and this is how he treats other agents

There is a division of First American that does these for credit unions. 3 photos, about 3 minute simple form fill, for 30 bucks. Im trying to find them I know someone doing them but he wont tell, lol

Vectra was bought by a larger company

National Real Estate Solutions bought them

Hi Melissa,

please provide their sign up information.  I would like to see if they have any work here in Houston Texas.  Thanks!

How do you sign up with groundwork.

All who have asked - I am asking groundwork what other areas they cover and will let you all know as soon as I hear back. Thanks

I have done some inspections with comply traq

do they do property inspections as well?

if you send me an email - melissas1@remax.net - I can send you a link for signup with groundwork. Let me know.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service