REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Hello All, 

I have been working with a company called Groundwork recently and they assign driveby inspections - you take a photo of the front, mailbox, street view and answer some questions and the assignment is done. No BPO, no comps, etc. Anyone know of any other companies that do this? I have been searching online but I am coming up empty on searching property inspections, etc. 

Thanks in advance. 

Views: 4018

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to do the same thing for www.brokerpriceopinion.com  however they never pay so i guess dont use them.

Good to know. Groundwork pays and they do direct deposit too. I have a good volume with them monthly.

Our company is always looking for occupancy inspectors.  If you'd like more info, please send me a direct email at cwelser@laudanproperties.com and I'll be happy to provide. 

Best regards,

Clint Welser

VP, Business Development

Hi Clint, do you have any need for inspections in Oregon?  Specifically Bend and Redmond, Oregon?

yes.  can you please email me with your contact info and I'll put our team in touch.

I'm in Henderson NV and would be interested if you need someone here.

Thanks - just emailed you!

Hi, I just sent email.  

What does the drive by inspection pay and will this lead to future listings?

Not with groundworks - they pay $25/property. Typical photos that you would get for an exterior BPO and a few question report.

I do property condition reports for Rels Valuations (VSS) and SWBC.   Rels pays a bit more and has less questions.  Both pay quickly and Rels offers direct deposit.

Awesome - thanks!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service