ENDLESS LISTING LEADS

As anyone worked with Chris Curry and his team?

Get The Endless Listing Leads System For Only $197 Today

addtocart-style2-nopp.png

Plus when you order you will also get a FREE 30 Day Trial to the following tools and resources we use to implement this Listing Getting System…

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is no easy system. You can pay for what is available onlne for free or get some lists from agents in other areas who don't compete with you. The problem is that some companies now require you to pay upfront memberships to get a chance to even be looked at by asset managers. It took me years to build up a few companies. When I started, few people worked with REOs, then the bubble burst, realtors fell on harder times, then everyone and their mothers were doing REOS, or saying they had been. It is very competitive now. Networking is tough, referrals from asset managers can help. But, a little bit of good timing and hard work can pay off. Also, if you do get an REO, work the buyer's side and leads. As with all listings, get the leads, more leads, and even more!

• Don't waste your money or your time.

It amazes me how many people will fall for the easy route rather than get out there and do what is needed to get listings. Yes you have to get out there and work and yes it will cost you some money for marketing.

There are so many companies out there that advertise leads for a price. A majority of those leads are junk. I even caught one company claiming to have thousands of Seller and Buyer leads. Their leads were mined off of Craigslist with free software that is available off the internet to download that you can use yourself. Their Seller leads were FSBO's and the Buyer leads were primarily people who couldn't buy a home for one reason or another and people looking for rentals.They were charging agents $1 per lead where the agents paid $100 up front.

One agent I've known for years has fallen victim to all these easy leads companies. He spent so much money that he almost went broke. Now he can only do real estate part time and works at a self storage facility to be able to pay his bills.  

• I was reading a blog somewhere a few months ago, and the writer made the comment, "The only people making money in real estate these days are the people selling the "Get Rich Quick" schemes."  I have been getting emails from the Curry Team for quite some time.  I even bought one of his programs, but opted out before I had to start paying the monthly fee.  They have several "systems" available, but they sell nothing that you couldn't do on your own, or as a former mentor told me....."JUST DO IT!" (Nike ad)  You can always tweek it, but you have to start sometime.

• Just remember that no lead is exclusive. Buyers and sellers sign up on multiple websites. Your chances of getting to them first are very slim by the time you get the "lead". The best leads are the ones you develop yourself from your own network and advertising.
    • CECE - You are right on!!!!

• don't waste your money. spoke with agent that signed up and you have to keep paying everymonth- not worth it leads are from banker and tradesman

• Thanks for your respond.  It was very helpful.  I am so tired of loosing money to these online scam.  Thanks again

• It looks like run around to get REO Listings. Is there anyone can tel me how to get REO Listings. Please.

• Taghi - As an agent said on another forum, "REOs are a dying business". REOs are for the weak sisters who want an easy, lazy way to get listings. I used to list them. They are a pain in the butt and you better have some cash on hand to pay for utilities and repairs - THEN hold your breath and hope you get reimbursed.

Then there's the weekly driveby to see if there's any damage or if squatters moved in. Then there's the monthly BPO - for free - until it sells. If it does not sell within 6 months, you will do 26 drivebys and 6 BPOs FOR FREE! And the asset manager sends the listing to others.

And the worst part of it is, you are depending on someone else to provide you with business. And when that asset manager gets their panties in a wad about something, they send the business to another agent and your source has gone away. What then?

Man, give up the idea of an easy way to get listings. Get off your butt and go get them. The REO bandwagon is dying. Do not hitch your wagon to a falling star.

• Thank you for your respond. I will do that.

This reply was deleted.