Equator REO Elite

Has anyone signed up with Equator and their "REO Elite" Program.  They boast that you will have direct contact with Asset Managers and request listings.  The charge is $339 per year.  One REO sale would likely make up for it and then some.  I'm curious if anyone has had any success, or not with this.  Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Louie

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is not how you receive REO assignments. What a waste of money!

• I did a deal outside of the REO Elite program last summer- every communication was rude and condescending. It was on a $15k listing so I was looking for a $2500 min to mess with it- In the end they took a bigger cut than they agree to and finally stopped trying to resolve it.

I may not be totally accurate on this, but I think that the Altasource Co now owns Equator. a few years ago they cost me the full $2500 deductible on E/O because they assigned the wrong home to be listed and the home owner made suit. I was released but not before the attorney communication reached the $2500 deductible, and I don't know how much more.

I will never work with them again.

• I paid monthly for 4 months and quit…. I received over 30 REO notifications and didn't land a single listing out of it.  I kept track who listed the properties after assignment and what banks they were.  Most of them were Wells Fargo and Sky Hill, so if you're not in their network already there is zero chance to get a listing out of it.

• I've had them 2 months I've been notified 9 times put interested and they gave them to someone else. I haven't received 1. So far all talk I took their certification program and it's been 2 weeks and still doesn't show complete they keep saying there's a problem with the main server and experts are working on a fix. A big company like that and they can't fix that. My opinion waste of money
    • Hi Nancy, are you still receiving the REO Alert emails from Equator?  I stopped receiving them in August of last year (2017) is why I am asking.

• My TYPO Ms. Palm - a senior moment here.

Frank Popeleski

• No problem Frank!!  I have them all time..lol   Thanks for the advice

• Like others here I have my doubts about the Equator Elite program. That is a small % who apply. Ms. Plam about breaking in - for me it was all LUCK. I to had a 100% BPO business at one time. I got a call one day from Land America (of happy memory) and they asked about doing an occupancy check. I did, got the listing, I was #4 on their list to call, the first 3 never returned her calls!  I was mortified. That got me in and on my way. Rule #1 do not ask folks about Asset Manager contact info, no upstanding agent will give that out - we protect our AM sources. 2. DO get signed up on as many sites as you can - the AM will need to pull agents from the approved list, getting on the list is the key.

• Louie, I took a chance and signed up about 6+ weeks ago. To date Ive gotten notice of well over 2 dozen potential REO's in my coverage area. To date, no replies or assignments. Thanks, Steve

• Hi Steve, are you still receiving the REO Alert emails from Equator?  I stopped receiving them in August of last year (2017) is why I am asking.

This reply was deleted.