Equity Pointe

Has anyone worked with Equity Pointe and if so how is it going with this company? My state of MS doesn't allow us to collect a fee for BPO work and they are asking that I do some for them. Would like to know if it's worth it before I do "FREE" BPO's.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I did 2 BPOs in December and check came promptly 30th day.  1 did one in January and check just came today.  No complaints!  They pay!  Personally I don't want the listings, I prefer just BPO's.  Too much hassle for the listings and out of pocket expenses that you wait forever for re-imbursement.

I've got a couple of short sale listings that aren't worth the effort for a $500 commission fee.  More work than they're worth.

• Donna:

how much are these houses you are selling for a $500.00 commission? $18,000? You can still work out a min. commision for the short sales on the HUD-1 , yeah?

• I have recently done about 35 BPOs for them and I have not been paid as of yet. When I called to check on my payments they said it take about 60 days.  Their BPOs are difficult to me. I have not gotten an REO assignment and no pay so I am putting them on the ignore list. I just don't understand why I do work and wait over two months for payment.
    • I got paid pretty quickly. and the form are the standard Quandis form. They paid me with an indiviual check for each of my assignments, it came in a pacakge...

• I have recently done about 35 BPOs for them and I have not been paid as of yet. When I called to check on my payments they said it take about 60 days.  Their BPOs are difficult to me. I have not gotten an REO assignment and no pay so I am putting them on the ignore list. I just don't understand why I do work and wait over to months for payment.
  • I got a drop of about 30 BPO's in November, someone must have been on Vacation. They were all paying though

• I haven't worked with them in years. I did get 1 REO assignment from them after doing a few of their BPOs.

• Jewell, have only done one BPO for them to date; working on getting their "preferred" certification; no listing to date. Will keep you posted.
This reply was deleted.