Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

Warning to BPO professionals. This company does not pay for the BPOs itorders from hard working agents. They also do not respond to emails.Shame on me for not checking them out in advance but they appear in mostBPO company lists. I've done 7 BPOs for this company dating back toJanuary 2010 and have yet to see a check.

If anyone else has had problems with this company post here so othersare warned. Thank you for your time.

Edgar Levin
Chicago, Illinois

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ya know I have been wondering if we will not do the work for them then who is doing it? Why will they not pay us and why are they letting us get part of the work done and then pulling the order? Really does not make sense at all

• I got paid...you can do work for them and get paid...I just can't remember to whom I sent my invoices...I recall that I emailed pretty much everyone at the company and the president told the accounting dept to pay me.

They are super busy...so the question that bares asking is: What are they doing right to remain so busy?
    Go to SUNBIZ.org for corporate info to find out who to google and use social media to track them down and email them. (They are located around Jacksonville FL, I think)  

If I can find the contact info I have, I will post.  The person assigning the BPO is supposed to process payment to us, but it doesn't happen.

So who is using them for BPO orders since all we agents don't want to work with them? 

However, every once in a while, I don't care if I do a BPO gratis, because I become more informed about the market...I would be doing the research anyway, so this way, I write it down and actually remember the info better.  Doing BPOs is good for my business, it forces me to do the research I need to do.

• they call me all the time I say move on I am not working with your company any longer

• they keep calling me to do BPO's as I live in a rural area so they can't find anyone else. Everytime they call I tell them "why should I do another BPO for you when I have not been paid?".  They transfer me to accounting and eventually I DID GET PAID. Once I got some names and numbers/email addresses of those in accounting, I just kept on them until they said the check was in the mail and when it didn't arrive I kept on them and finally got paid.  But due to the extra hassle I won't do more work for them. 

• if you harass them and talk to them like the POS' they are, they will pay you....However, once they pay you, they cut you off, who cares....

actually, they still call you, but realize they were forced to pay you...lol, and do not send work

• LOL...Jay

That is what happened after I collected the lat of the $2000 they owed me in January, the reps called still but I never got the orders, so the last time one called I asked him to look up my account and I am on a manager's hold list....it is shameful how they treat agents who bust their butts for them...oh well...onward and upward!

• Evalonline not a company I will work for anymore they send out mass emails asking for work to be completed in 24 hrs well I used to help them but not any more notta they are demanding and rude with what they ask of aperson payment is slow if at all

• Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the great information! I am in a similar boat as most with this company. I did not realize that they were so far behind in paying me for the 39 BPO's I have processed for them over the past 4 months here in SC. I tried calling a variety of extensions and people and got no where. So I looked them up on the Sec of State of FL webiste nd found the attorney and CPA  listed as agents for them. The CPA was un-reachable, but I did reach the attorney who prcessed their LLC this last year. However, she would NOT give me the name of their coporate attorney but asked me to copy her on any emails I sent to the company people. She says she was totally unaware that there were issues with the payment process for agents busting their butts for them.

I did copy everyone listed as principals with the company as listed in earlier posts on here. I even copied the attorney and the lcarter@evalonline.net. (You can see the text of the emai below) I received a reply (also included below) from Ms Carter.

I did use the threat of mechanics liens as well...obviously the cost for something like that on 39 properties would be prohibitive, but I can assure you an attorney would be able to collect those fees plus some if it went to that...good luck and I will keep you posted on whether the check does arrive...thanks again to everyone for sharing the information and the help!

Bill

ps-the emails to jamie.jones@evalonline.net did bounce back...the other emails went through

original email---

Bill Beckwith <billb1@remax.net> Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 5:04 PM
    To: lcarter@evalonline.net
    Cc: lchism@rtlaw.com, bguckavan@evalonline.net, jamiend@evalonline.net, mrivers@evalonline.net, jamie.jones@evalonline.net, jmoore@evalonline.net, jamoore@evalonline.net
    I have done 39 BPO's for your company and have not been paid...I see from the many many many bad listing online that this is a common occurrence with your company...you demand a 24 hour return and never pay hard working agents for the time and energy they put out for you. I have contacted the registered agent for your company that is listed at the Secretary of State of Florida's office, Lorie Chism to let her know this practice is going on and that I will be seeking legal relief if I am not paid for the services I have provided. I am copying the to listed manager(s) on the Secretary of State's website as well in case you are not the one to handle this issue.
    Bryan Guckavan & James A Moore,
    I expect a return reply and a check in the mail ASAP...I am owed $1960 for the 39 BPOs I have performed...be advised I will seek legal measures if necessary. I am sure since this is another state there has to be plenty of laws that have been violated regarding interstate commerce...I don't know for sure, but I will let the attorneys handle it if payment is not issued and received promptly. From ALL the bad publicity online I would think you would do something about this...but when people are hurting for money you sure can exploit them and many Realtors are...so good for your bottom line! Wonder how the companies you are servicing would feel if they found out you are not passing payment onto the agents doing the reports?
    Your prompt attention and return reply is requested regarding this email and this matter.
    Sincerely yours,
    Bill Beckwith
    ps-Mechanics liens on all 39 properties would cost me a bundle, but certainly would be worth trying....let me know what you think. You could 
    It's a great life!
    Bill Beckwith, Broker-in-Charge, CDPE, SFR, CSP
    RE/MAX Real Estate Services, Inc.
    1410 Colonial Life Blvd

reply email--

Lorie Carter <lcarter@evalonline.net> Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    To: Bill Beckwith <billb1@remax.net>
    Cc: jamiend@evalonline.net, mrivers@evalonline.net
    Bill,
    We apologize for the delay.

All orders due to you and within accounting's cutoff will complete process and mail today to the address on your current W-9.

Sincerely,

Lorie Carter
    Administrative Assistant
    Evaluation Solutions
    Main #904-288-2004 ext.113
    Direct #904-288-2013
    12276 San Jose Blvd. Ste. 521
    Jacksonville, FL  32223

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information and all attachments contained in this electronic communication are legally privileged and confidential information, and intended only for the use of intended recipients. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately of the error by return email and please permanently remove any copies of this message from your system and do not retain any copies, whether in electronic or physical form or otherwise.

• As I said I would update everyone, I did receive a check from Evaluation Solutions yesterday...so the email to the right people DOES work...

Good luck everyone!

Have a terrific weekend,

Bill

• Grant it they don't pay ontime, and they want it now. So when I wait about 60 days I email them, and I recieve payment. They just need to be nudged all the time, just like REM.

If you email this person you will get paid lcarter@evalonline.net 

Linda Blodgett

This reply was deleted.