REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Anyone received orders from them..if so how are they?

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did several BPOs for them in 2007 and 2008. It tooks many e-mails but I got paid eventually. I took my zip codes out of the system after the last payment.
I've had the same experience as everyone else; VERY SLOW TO PAY. It took 3 months last time and now, I'm waiting on one that is 60 days old. I've decided to cross them off my list and work for a more reputable company.
vendorinquiry@evalonline.net is their Accounting Department email address.

If you have email addresses or phone numbers from the folks that you have worked with there, I would call or email them and get them involved, too!
yea - tried that - it wasn't till I sent an email to ClientServices@evalonline.net, ValPro@evalonline.net, legal@evalonline.net and threatened with the BBB did I get an answer. they did say that the check is in the mail last week, will post if it actually arrives
I no longer do BPO's for them. The last time I did, it took 6+ months to get paid and I had to call. There are plenty of great companies that pay fast. Dont waste your precious time.
They just called this morning for a BPO. Told them I have to be paid for past BPO's first. Fella said he will turn it over to accounting to see where payment is and get back to me.
they told me that as well - actually several times. it took an email to ClientServices@evalonline.net, ValPro@evalonline.net, legal@evalonline.net with a threat to send them to the BBB. they told me last week that the check is in the mail. I will post if and when I get the check
I got paid yesterday - yea!!! the only problem they didn't put my full name down, i am heading to the bank to cash it.
Jacksonville is my neck of the woods, so if you need me to call Guido the leg breaker with anybody just give the word... lol
I will do that - haha
We have stopped accepting orders from them due to none payment... Also known as Evil on Line!!!!!

I actually have had no problem getting paid since I got the correct emails for payment.  

Here is who I email to get paid

bguckavan@evalonline.net,
jamiend@evalonline.net,
jamie.jones@evalonline.net,
mrivers@evalonline.net

vendorinquiry@evalonline.net

jamiend@evalonline.net

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service