Ever heard of Native American Asset Mgmt?

A friend of mine received this email and asked if I had heard of them. I have not, but wanted to see if any of you had. Or, have you worked with the asset manager, Loretta DuBois?I just wanted to let you know that I have started working with a new company.As of October 26th, I am now with:Native American Asset Management43513 Ridge Park Drive, #202Temecula, CA 92592(951) 694-8700I am so excited. This is a great company! I have attached a link for you to preview our website. This is going live in 2 weeks. I thought that you might want to be first to get on board!This is going to be first come, first serve, and so sign up.If you know someone that could benefit…..please forward.Please note that they are finishing information on the backside, however, your information is very important. You do not need to be a Native American to join.Sign up before it goes Nationwide in a week!Log on and upgrade. Make sure to pass this along and share with all affiliates, agents, and contractors that you know could benefit in your group.http://nativeamericanassetmanagement.com/registration/If you have any questions I can be reached at (951) 694-8700.Thank You,Loretta DuBoisSite says you can sign up for free and be on an over flow list, or pay $100 to be on the preferred list.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They have been sending that email to agents for over 2 years with no assets. They have no inventory and keep

sending messages the inventory is coming or they are working on such.   The first sign up was 2 tiers with

1st tier free and 2nd level $100. Now it is $2500 for the right to be on the 2nd tier. Funny.

• I signed up with this company last year and have not heard anything from them. Has anyone ever worked with them. I paid them a fee as well.
  • Any update in this company? Has anyone received any assets from them?
    • Hi Gary - No, I have not heard any more from them, but I also did not sign up and pay the $100 fee, even though I have to give them kudos for being up front with their fee and position. I am not sure they had any inventory in Central Oregon.
      I too, am curious if others who did sign up have received assets.
  • Thank you all for your comments and Mark, any information or your thoughts after you have stopped by would be very appreciated.

I did do an email inquire about how long they have been in business, who they service and their inventory. I received the below email back from Loretta.

We are a nation- wide asset management company. We are Fannie Mae approved. However, we will not see any inventory until we have our data base filled. There is no fee for registration. We do expect properties Nation Wide as we are; a Native American, Women owned asset Management Company. However, for the first tier there is a $100.00 per year fee. If you would like to advertise your company, we have a Corporate Advertisement Program. Our Corporate Advertisement Program is $2,500.00 per year. In the Corporate Advertisement Program, you provide content of your logo and a link to your website. Native American Asset Management will provide the exposure to your business in our Advertisement side bar.
    If you do not want to join at this time, please go to our website and register.
    If you have any more question please do not hesitate to ask.
    Thank you,
    Loretta DuBois
    Native American Asset Management
    www.NativeAmericanAssetManagement.com

It seems they are a newer company just starting to grow. They are clear and up front about where their company is and do offer a free sign up. I like that. No hokey pokey trying to get your money. Plus the $100 Preferred Agent fee is clearly stated on their front page rather than hidden after you give your information.

It will be interesting to see how they fair. I am going to sign up for free and see how they do.
  • I am close enough to drop in next week and will let you know what I think.
    • Thanks Mark, could you please find out if they service dc,md, and va territories?
  • what is their track record?
    what is their inventory?
    How does it impact your business if they got none in your area?
    Are they exempted from income tax since it is on the reservation?
This reply was deleted.