REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I received an email from Fannie a month or so ago, the email indicated there would be an invitation only Broker Training held the day after the 5 Star in Dallas.

Just wondering if anyone esle received the email or the invitation.

Anyone  ?? 

Forth

Views: 1037

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Walter,
i got something like that about sometime ago, but i delete the email, thinking that it was false- it was true than? do you still have that email? i wouder if it was the same email?
I am going to 5 star and also registered with Fannie mae. Did not get any email from them so far...
I got the invitation email last week and registered immediately and I got a confirmation email along with the "homework" videos to watch prior to attending.
I was asking here... because I asked several other local agents and did searches on this forum as well as other forums and could not find anyone talking about it. I found that odd...
I know there are a lot of changes coming with Fannie Mae (and other banks), so I was just trying to see if anyone else got the invite.
I got the SAP login and password a couple months ago, but have never received and assignment. I have read that getting the login/password is just the 1st step in getting approved so, I hope attending the training will expedite the process.
Pointers on the approval process are welcome..
Thanks
Forth
I am registered to attend Fannie training. My understanding is class is now full. It is listed in latest book released by 5 Star. It replaced training by Owen REO.
Interesting...everyone who is registered and got the email, please speak up. I got a hint from one of my AMC's that Fannie Mae is going to Equator so that may be part of the training. I do a lot of work for this one outsourcer, all Fannie Mae but I too also got a SAP login and password over a year ago, so I am ever hopeful this may be a step to Fannie expanding their broker panel. The invitation to 5 star was for 500 and quickly filled up. I also received an email from a friend across the country that another training was being held in CA, so maybe they are holding more in other locations.
When I was researching the invite, I did find a class in California also, but I did not receive an invite to that one although I live in California. Did your email confirmation contain all the videos to watch ?..
I also got an email today from a reo company that I do not remember signing up with (however, there are so many.. I may have just forgot). The email contain a user name and passord. The weird thing is my Broker got the same email with a different login/password. The only application that I ever entered his info on, was the Fannie Mae application. I google'd the company name and they do not come up in google, I looked on Who's Who and it shows the website was established in 2004, a little old to be a REO scam. The site did not ask for money or contacts... so, I am wondering if it is part of fannie mae.
Forth,

I go the email and will have staff attend at Five Star. Im in your market and too got a password and log in over one year ago. Unfortunatley still nothing in the way of working with Fannie Direct; however I am hopeful that will change in the near future. I do have two outsourcers that assign me Fannie Listings, so I wonder if that is how I got the inviate. After all the Fannie Mae Master Listing Agreement dosent change. If the do however go to equator, I guess I better beef up my zip codes. The only time I paid for zips was when a client told me they were using that system for assignemts. The whole time, i never got a random assignment from other clients eventhough I was payhg for zips. I truely belive that the relation ship has to be there and if you do get a random assignment its due to a fluke or because they don't have an agent in that area. Time well tell.
Much Success To You. FYI_ we work a deal several years ago. Im glad to see your still in the biz...
where do you sign up for Fannie Mae?
I attended this meeting yesterday at Long Beach, CA. I just wanted to clarify this meeting is only for Southern California Direct Fannie Mae and Outsources Partners. They did not say much about Equator, just hinted coming soon. The training was good. There might be more trainings coming in Nortehrn CA in near future.
I too attended this Fannie Mae training yesterday in Long Beach, CA.. very informative, good stuff.. I do recommend attending....
So, Ranjit, you are saying that the meeting in Long Beach was "invitation only" for Direct Fannie Mae agents and Outsources Partners ? I do sell Fannie Mae through ORDMS, a month or so ago, I got my login/password for Fannie's SAP website but I have never received an assignment or any further instructions.
What I am wondering is.... because I got the invite to the class at 5 Star, does that mean that I may be getting direct Fannie assignments in the near future. I know Fannie is making alot of changes, and I was hoping this invitiation was the beginning of assignments to come.
I also got an login/password for SymphonyReo a couple days ago. I have learned that they are an eviction company that handles evictions for certain banks. My broker got the same email, and the only application I ever put his email on was Fannie Mae's.

Does anyone know if Fannie use the symphonyreo for their evictions ??

Re: Gina response: the training videos were included in the confirmation email I received when I signed up for the invitation only class.
Crossing my fingers... that this is all the beginning of many Fannie properties to come...
To all that are attending the class... SEE YOU IN DALLAS...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service