My REO Coach told me that even though getting accepted to their SAP Software doesn't guarantee REO Assignments, that once you get to this stage it is usually a good sign that they plan to utilize your services. 

Does anybody have a good phone number for them?  I was told that I should follow up and give them a phone call and find out who the Asset Manager is for my area.  

Thanks!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello ! I was on boarded just a few months ago, and I have a question regarding HOA's and the Resale Certificate Fee.

Who orders the resale certificate ?  and

Who pays for the resale cert ?

On Homepath.com fact sheet, it says buyers should order and review the resale certificate, but it mentions nothing about paying for it.   Would appreciate guidance on this, as 8 out of my first 10 properties are sold and due to close soon.

• I am going threw process now and I have been assigned a POC and I have been given the user I'd and password for the SAP site. I have completed and finished answering all the additional applications and questions, it said to wait 6-8 weeks but what happens after that? Will I get the opportunity to bid for listings? Or is it another step in the application process?
  • Hi   Where did you find a FM coach?

Jack

• Did you ever get in?  I also got the SAP acceptance, but haven't heard anything.
  • Do Fannie Mae outsourcers provide their agents with a Fannie mae vendor number or is only provided if you a fannie mae direct agent/
  • When I was at Five Star in Dallas last month I heard Fannie Mae may be going to Equator and dropping MultiForms... and I heard it from the MultiForms Rep so I am not sure what to think right now.
  • What is the website to sign up to apply for these assignments?
    • First, make sure if you are getting Fannie Mae properties now that you have a contract that if you leave, you take your listings. Fannie Mae will want that from what I have heard. 2nd, you may want to consider opening your own brokerage since I have also heard (and you mentioned) that the listings are with the Registered Broker and not the Agent. You can call your Fannie Mae Rep and they "might" allow you to switch to another broker who isn't currently with Fannie Mae, bu thats on a case by case basis and not guaranteed.
  • I applied to SAP about six months ago and got the standard letter. Today I received an email from them stating the following: "You are invited to participate in the Fannie Mae RFx named: RFX-2010-00269, Southern California Broker Application-2". Does that mean I'm going to the next step? Anyone know?

I understand being on SAP and having a password doesn't mean much except I am in line. I hope this new email means I am moving on to the next step.
    • Congratulations Richard, you are moving closer, this is the actual interview to be in or out.
This reply was deleted.