REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

I just received an e-mail last week from an outsourcer that I list Fannie Mae properties thru.  Apparently they are reducing the listing commission to 2% from 2.5% & adding on a $50 technology fee which I assume is for using Equator.  Has anyone else seen this yet?   

Views: 930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep. Got similar emails from all my Fannie Mae outsourcers.  Apparantly, the outsourcers requested an increase in their fees and it is comming out of the listing commission.  The $50 fee is news to me.  It is my understanding that Fannie generally prohibits vendors from charging the agents a fee for anything associated with marketing or selling their assets.  That would include training, technology, membership fees etc.  I had wondered if that is why the outsources went from Res.Net to Equator.

Good day Margaret & Tom:

How long did you guys wait before someone from Fannie Mae reach out to you? I have been approved broker for almost a year now (don't really know what's approved entails) and I update my profile regularly to make sure my license, E&O, etc are up to date. I check the RFx tab every day to see if  Fannie Mae Master Listing is uploaded, unfortunately, no luck until now.

v/r

Jerry Filoteo

Bridgeport Real Estate

WA

The fannie mae listings I have gotten have been through outsourcers.  Thanks

I have heard in the past that Fannie Mae is going to go to Equator for direct & indirect.....the fannie mae direct agents are not seeing the cut in their commission, at least not yet.....
Yes, we received the same email here in CA.  I have my first and only Fannie Mae listing with Equator.  I have a question for you in regards to Cash for Keys with Equator on Fannie Mae.  I submitted a CFK expense on April 5th and it was approved on April 26th.  I still have not received payment.  How long does it take?  It's almost two months since approval and my asset manager said its should have been immediate.  I'm getting a little worried because its a big sum.  What's your experience with reimbursements?
Fannie Mae reimbursements are very slow........My outsourcer is Equity Pointe also but my business partner is FNMA direct.  2 months is a good while.  I have gotten reimbursed for all the CFK's I have done for EP as well as all other expenses. 

http://reopro.ning.com/group/fanniemae/forum/topics/fannie-mae-redu...

Margaret looks like you had some good responses here. I invite you to join the Fannie Mae group here on REO PRO. There is a link above to a similar posting I had on this topic.

This is something you should SCREAM about ... Fannie and Freddie are Governess owned... what is this outsourser doing, besides taking half a point, do they have a friend (cousin that works at Fannie or Freddie)   Tell your Congressman about this and write to NAR.   The FHFA is in charge of Fannie and Freddie, were I a Congressman I would want to know what they are doing for this.  Half a point.. give me a break.. why is it a percentage not a flat fee?

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service