I have a friend in Florida, Coral Springs marketing area who is being harass & threaten by a Fannie Mae listing agent, after she cancel a contract due to the property condition. And for the past months since then, The Listing agent constantly send her harassing text messages and he would call her 1am in the morning. He has also told her not to send or submit any more offers on HIS properties because he is in charge and not his Fannie Sales Rep or Asset Mgr. & he tells them what offer to accept or denied. And any offer from her will be automatically denied. After reviewing this guy profile, we were surprise he was even a FNMA listing agent. He got his license in 2009 and sold 1 property in 2009 and 1 property in 2010, then in 2011 is when he started getting all of his REO/FNMA listings. This guy as a cocked attitude. I told her to file a complaint with his broker and also to Fannie Mae, since this guy refuse to stop. By she is a little hesitant and don't want to have to change her  phone# that she as for years... Have anyone experience harassment from a REO/Fannie Mae listing Agent?..Do anyone as any other advice that might be helpful..  I have sign up with Fannie Mae and got accepted in their fiction network but nothing since then, being in realty estate for 12years and have sold over 200 REOs, just wondering what requirement if any is Fannie Mae looking for, since this guy was able to get all his listing with a few years and 2 sold listings...

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• Why not block their number from your phone.  This might stop some of the confusion.

• Hi Tony,  The FNMa agents sounds rather nuts.  Can your friend just call the police. I think calling someone at 1 in the morning and making threats is illegal big time. Of course the local real estate association can slap his hands but it sounds more serious than that. But the police will probably be the most direct route. Sometimes I think some of the goverment office don't have real people in them to read e-mail and answer the phone ha, ha. :)))

Edith

• File an ethics charge with your local Realtor office.  That will take care of it promptly!

• Report the Agent to the Department of Real Estate in your State.

Not everyone has Professionalism. Also your friend should file a Police Report.

Just in case.

• @ Tony Y - your last sentance I have a question - what exactly is realty estate? You have multiple grammatical errors and mis spelling

I would agree with Tony's suggestion and go directly to Fannie Mae. There is no violation of licensing laws doing this - if anything you are doing them a favor pointing this out - and in the end it goes to help uphold and reiterate FNMA's attitude of revitalization and improving our communities.

Please excuse my first comment - it is just common sense and courtesy to everyone reading any post that the person typing the post would take the time to proof read and check spelling... But that is how I would do it. 

• @ Brian whats a sentance? That's a new one there as well (sentence). Remember English is not everyone's 1st language so lets act like adults and not bash a fellow Realtor. 

• I agree with you Bill, about not bashing other Realtors.  I was a refugee to this country, now a citizen.  I can speak, read, and write 2 other languages before I have come to learn English and able to read and write this good. I married an American man who help me learn and improve my English daily as we share ourlives.  My English will never be perfect and will always have grammical errors, but until you and some others who can do what I do or better, please do not criticized but have some respect for those who are trying.  Very, very, hard work was and still is, how I stay in this business.  No other ways!!! If anyone has it any easier, please thank God and consider yourselves blessed!!!  Not everyone had it easy and comfortable.  Unfortunately, some of us had to flee our homeland in the middle of the night from the communist soldiers that terrorized our freedom, forcing us to leave everything we had behind and fled with only the clothes on our backs and having to start over in a new strange land and hopping to servive and able to support our minor children who are depending on us.  Please be human and check our attitudes before we post our thoughts bashing other people. If it's not helping, please act like responsible adults and keep it to ourselves!  We're here to talk about real estate and let's share what we know alright?!  :)
    • Brian - it doesn't do any good to critique grammar, improper tenses, spelling, and punctuation on these sites.  I just do it in my head and wonder how some people stay in real estate in the first place.  Some of it seems to be English as a second language or street speak and may serve a certain buyer population well.   I do wish the sites themselves would have a spell check built in because sometimes, I mistype or have a mind blur.  I check and recheck, but.....    

• Be very careful going direct to Fannie Mae about this as it could be construed as being the same as going direct to any seller, which is a violation of license law.

I would recommend bringing this to her broker's attention first and let the brokers handle it. But document everything for a complaint with the State's Real Estate Commission.

And if she has already told him to stop calling her, then she also has probable cause for a criminal complaint with local law enforcement.

This reply was deleted.