REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I am super excited about attending this years Five Star conference.  Already booked & ready to go.  Who else is attending?

Views: 581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Margaret,

I am attending and booked at the conference hotel..

Gina 404-242-9908

I am staying at the conference hotel as well.  I have a co-worker attending with me.  I look forward to meeting you!

call me and email me your number.

I am also going to be at the five star conference 2011 in dallas
I will be there.  Cant Wait! 
I bought a pass and a guest pass and can't go. Does anyone want my tickets? They will cost you $1700 today minimum for both passes. I paid $1400 so I will make you a deal ! Let me know 775-233-7654
I just sold the guest pass. I have my ticket... does anyone want it? I paid $895 but will make a deal. Call me at 775-233-7654
I am interested in your pass.  Is it still available?
I'll be there too and love to meet my fellow REO Pro members.  If you recognize me, don't be afraid to say hi, I won't bite, I promise.

Ladies,

I will suggest that you interchange your private numbers through an email or inbox message. 

I will be there! We have a booth so please stop by and say hi! Look for the REO Warrior Shield!!
Would love to attend, but we just weren't able to get our build-outs done at our new office locations in time - so I will have to wait to attend in 2012 (surely the GC will be done w/our buildings by then, LOL).  Have fun, enjoy yourselves, and knock 'em dead!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service