Five Star Team Mates Wanted

I'm looking to partner up with a few people for the "Lender Open Houses". If you been to Five Star before you've found you can't hit every lender open house. So I'm looking for a few people who want the info of every lender open house. We can meet up with the schedule and plan it out on who hits which ones. At the end of the conference or when we return we can each compile our info and exchange with all the participants. 
Please email me carey.eckert@kw.com or reply on this forum. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lets do this. Lets all meet at 9am at the Gossip Bar to get started. See y'all their!
  • Hello, Send me both of your numbers and I'll call you on Monday morning set-up. I have one other person on board so we should be able to gather all the info of each lender house and share the info at the conclusion of the event. I've done this the last 3-4 events and it has always worked well.

To our success!

Thanks,

Carey Eckert

818-298-9790

• Carey,

My phone number is 206-919-7651.

Trong
  • I love that idea as I always have the same challenge!  I will be in 9/11-14th, pls email at: ellenbithell@remax.net, it would be great to divide and conquer!
  • sign me up, trong.dang1@gmail.com.  I have never gone to FSI before so any tips would be appreciated.
This reply was deleted.