Footprints RE from Illinois

Has anyone ever done business with Footprints RE.  I filled out their vendor form a few weeks ago.  Received a phone call last week from some from the company & they stated that the had an REO listing in my area, but in order to service the listing I had to pay $300 to use their platform which is similar to Equator or RES.NET.  Has anyone else signed up with this company or had any type of experience with them?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I sadly fell for this one and paid the $300. After a few weeks with no activity and another agent in our office receiving the same information (song and dance), I requested my money back and RECEIVED IT. They credited back my entire $300 for what it's worth.

• I received a call from them today. They asked for $300. I told them to send me the service referral agreement and I would let them know. It gave me time to read about them on here. I will not give them a penny. Absolute got me a few years ago and they are from the same area.

• NEVER PAY FOR LISTINGS!!!!!!!!!

• In my experience, even Wells Fargo Bank charges $115 per property that they give to list...have you received REO listings from a bank without having to pay an initial fee?

• Yes, I signed up with them a couple of months ago, was told the $300 was an initial fee and if the property that I was to do the bpo on went "for sale" I would get the listing.  I didn't get the address until after I paid the money and found out it was a short sale which did eventually sell. I did get paid $50.00 for the bpo (exterior) and have not heard from them again.  However, I must add that I live in California in a resort town.  Good luck!

• I demanded my $300 be returned immediately and received a refund in 48 hours.

• No kidding,

They ignore my request

• I lost $300.00 to them also. How can we get this money back?

• No way I have found.  Have tried small claim court but without a physical person and business to file against you dont have a case.  I have located addresses and individuals but NO ONE with the authority to claim ownership of the business.  The business is not filed through a Clerks office as a business in ILL.  Kinda sucks hard earned money down the drain.  

• Amazing this people can continue to scam Realtors without recourse.

This reply was deleted.