REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

I used to do a good amount of BPOs for this company, but I haven't seen any lately. They used to give REOs as well. I guess they are alive, but they sent me an e-mail asking me for a background check. Has anyone received Listings in the last year? If you are doing BPOs who is their main client?

Views: 2029

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also did the background check, it only cost me $17.50 and they did send me a copy

I also used to do work for them and they required I have E&O insurance which in Texas is not required haven't done anything with them in years

I submitted my background check to them. I do BPOs for them Daily  One of the best companies around

I agree. I was getting up to two and three assignments a week. Now, I'm lucky to see two a month. I wonder if a large influx of agents have dominated the scene and outweigh Goodman's supply. Maybe Goodman is trying to balance the workload to every agent. I've tried to get feedback from the reps but they are pretty tight-lipped about their processes. If anyone has any insight to share, please feel free. Thanks, in advance. 

Received about 4 per month. They are slow right now. I just completed one over the holiday as I walked over took the photos and completed.... All within a few miles.

Have been doing some BPOs. Mostly "Wells Fargo" Haven't seen any REOs in a couple of years.

I was getting about one BPO a month from them, but now I haven't gotten one since mid-November. Its a shame because they pay on time and their reports are usually easy to complete. All my BPO companies have slowed down though. Only BPOs I have been doing lately are for my REO listing assignments.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service