Replies

• no------ they are jerks---- I use homes.com successfully!... & they are less expensive..

• Realtor.com has sold out every REALTOR in the country! I better not hear from them!

• I can tell you NO it isn't worth the cash.

• I've not had much luck with realtor.com or Zillow leads although I am only looking for a listings. Does anyone have a resource for them? I have used several successfully in the past but most are drying up. I can share with you that Home Gain and Zbuyer were great. I still get leads but it seems like they're selling them to everyone. I've also used several other sites that don't charge per lead but charge a percentage which is what I prefer even if I only get three or four listings per year I'm paying more but at least I feel that I've gotten a value. With any marketing I guess you have to look at the big picture what's the cost versus return. If anyone is getting listing leads I'd love to know about it. Dave Ramsey also has listing and buyer leads.
    • I just cancelled with Equator.com after reading the discussion about them on here.....They would send me leads that never did pan out for me although I am or have to use their platform for my REO listings...At least enter the properties into their site....I am also looking for some buyer leads even sellers.

• I'd also be much happier to pay a percentage for a lead that actually generates some income...

• I've had some success with Realtor.com last year and closed 5 deals with them and I wasn't working the leads very hard. I just bought another zip code (3 total zips) and my monthly costs are $400. If I close one deal it should pay for the entire year. My expectations are to close 7-10 deals this year from Realtor.com without much effort. 

I think it's worth it and I would suggest anyone looking for new business to give it a try. The only downfall is the 1 year contract.  

• From my experience it appears that many of the leads actually think they are contacting the listing agent. I've seen leads from neighbors asking about how a showing went and the like. Also the leads go out to a number of agents .Would you mind sharing how you go about getting the leads to sign up or is it really just a numbers game? Thank in advance

• Neil, it is interesting as most of the lead programs know what to tell you to excite you into signing up with them. I have just been solicited by Qazzoo again as I am a past buyer for leads and a new place just popped in this morning which was ..Free FSBO leads for 30 days from Fizber.com -- I really hate to advertise a company for free but check these out.....

All I do are REO's and sometimes like to obtain seller leads. Have one more place that I will post but the leads are $25.00 each and none has ever panned out for me......

• Too bad that realtor.com is stuck in the early days of the internet. Why pay $30-$40 a lead for a lead that clicked on a picture. First they were going to give me the special price in the style of car sales (I have to check with my manager), then they took back the offer they made originally and offered something else. Too bad.

This reply was deleted.