The other day I was communicating with another agent who does a fair amount of BPO's such as myself and she mentioned that she was recently told that Streetlinks was/is currently looking for new BPO agents. Without delay I went to their website and did a little Google/Bing search as usual.  However, I haven't found anything on the company,  not even on here (very surprising) and figured I'd ask if anyone has heard of, or dealt with this company?  I've taken the time to sign-up since it is FREE and I'm hoping it turns out to be worth the 10 minutes.  The site to sign up is: www.streetlinks.com/products/signup.  The site seems to be professional and has "coming soon" on the actual BPO sign-up page.  Please share your thoughts.....

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just got an email last week and just finished the application...let's see what happens.

• I also got access to their signup invitation through NABPOP and have signed up for the May launch. Don't really have any additional info on the company at this point.
  • Thanks, Mark.  I did see that they are very engaged in appraisals.  Hopefully the volume and pay are worth it.
  • I was contacted about them through NABPOP, signed up and was told May is the target date for starting bpos. I think they are the 3rd largest appraisal company in the U.S.
This reply was deleted.