Replies

• Thanks!
  • Has anyone recently received an email from VRM to request the applicant to "Complete Prospect Profile" ? Is it a good chance to have REO assignment in near future?
    • Anything else on this? I signed up with them a long time ago but never got this email. Any contact info?

• Chris, send them an email requesting follow up. Similar to your situation, I completed a profile and heard nothing. About one month later I requested an update. The next day, I received an email stating that I had been approved to be on the vendor network. No listings yet approved 3/25/11 and have not taken the course.
  • Yes, I signed up with them over the fall and got certified for their new Fannie Mae listings. The AM was great to work with, and the staff is very helpful.

• Where can I go to get certified for Fannie Mae?  I was told that you can usually get this training if you sign up early enough at the Five Star Conference in Tx on the last day?  Have you got any info? I work the Memphis Tn and Mississippi regions.

• I have worked with them for about 2 and a half years, up until recently they were the only company working with Freddie Mac. They have been fantastic to work with under that platform.
  • I have not received any work from them, but I am an approved vendor.
  • This is what I got from them:

The Broker’s License and Office Information that you entered is already associated with another approved VRM account. Please contact your broker of record to be added as an agent to the master account.

I guess my broker is already approved , now I need him to add me  to the list.

Does my broker need to pick the agent for the listing?

I think we must be close to 1000 agents.

I don't know what are my possibilities?

• Interesting- I think my broker is cool enough that if something came our way, he would assign it to me if I told him that my signing up was the reason that we were assigned the listings.
This reply was deleted.