Has Anyone Used "BPO Automation Group"

Owen is now automating their BPO/CMA requests and they don't even show up on my account because people are getting to them too fast.  I figured they are using a computer program, so I figured if you can't beat them...join them!  Does anyrone know anything abouut this company.  I am interested in both the program that will accept the BPOs for you and the progeam that autofills your information.

Thanks!!!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• I use it for all my work.  Saves me so much time.  If there's a glitch or company not listed, the staff is great at updating.  Unfortunately, the BPO acceptor doesn't work in my area.  Not enough business to make the cost worth it.  It would be good for larger markets.  One of my agents in a larger market in the State uses it and actually has to turn down work
    • I wanted to know if anyone knows any auto acceptador for iMortgage. Please let me know. Thanks.

• I signed up for both of their products, I'm located in Northern Calif. After over 3weeks I received no orders using their top 5 company recommendations for my area. Of course I was not able to try their CMA input system, had no BPO's to input. Also the system times off every 3 hrs, I was getting up in the middle of the night and very early mornings to try and catch orders, no results. I believe it had more to do with the area I work in being over crowded with agents than their system

• LOVE THEM!!!  I can do BPOs in 1/2 the time because all the data populates from the MLS right into the BPO form.  I have not used their auto-accepter as we get a bunch of orders assigned to us and we also use EML which does not allow auto accepts  BPO Automation was the best investment we made - saved us so much time and money!  We are raving fans and I highly recommend them!
    • Hi Gia, can you enlighten me on EML? I did a search and came up with several links to BPO's, BPO training, etc. How do you use EML for your BPO's:? I was looking at the auto fill program. I am not sure about the auto accept feaure, seems a few could dominate the market with it in any given area. I have three BPO companys that assign directly to me. My biggest is OCWEN. Altisourse. Thanks, James
      • Hi James,

I use the auto form filler on BPO automation (and I LOVE IT!!!).  For example, EML has form little "i", form little "f", "g" etc...they auto populate all the data from the MLS (of the comps that you choose for your BPO) and then you click a button and all the data transfers from the MLS to the selected BPO via a macro - time saver right there.  Then all you have to do is make your comments relating to the subject and upload your pix of the subject and comps.  I know that they also have auto populate for Ocwen which I am sure will save you tons of time.  Nicole Ocean is the founder of BPO Automation (I believe) and they have been wonderful.  When EML changed their forms to add the Subdivision name, for example, we let them know immediately and they redid the forms for everyone.  Just so you know, EML will fire anyone that uses the auto accepter (provided they find out about it - and they usually do based on click for work feature on the EML site).  Hope this helps.

Gia

• Let me elaborate on my earlier post. I do not use the auto-accepter because I work with just three companies at the moment and receive enough orders. However, the auto-fill is excellent. It takes the drudgery out of completing BPOs, and cleans up extremely well. That was why I invested in BPO Automation. For that purpose alone, it is worth my while. Thanks.
  • I tried the auto accept program a few weeks ago, it only lets you scan 5 companies at a time (out of about 25-30 companies to choose from)  you have to use a dedicated computer and out of 2000 to 3000 bpo's sent out from all the companies for 2 weeks 95% of those went out to California and Florida. Only 23 of those were sent out to my state....I received none.... Not worth the money....  
  • I use BPO Automation. I had my reservations at first, but it is the best investment that you could make. Their customer service is excellent, too. Hard to say, considering what I went through with some other companies.

Thanks

This reply was deleted.