HERE'S A NEW ONE - WINDOW ROCK

Scott Snyder called from an Arizona number prefix 623.  "Window Rock" - really?  Asked if I got the property list he sent me last month.  I told him I wouldn't remember if the list had nothing of interest on it. He asked if I would be a buyer or did I have investors.

Well he sent me a link to 'mandatory services' Microsoft Online Services - which I'm not about to click.  And the following email had no list - just 4 procedure files.  I know for sure that he never sent me a list in the first place.

Dear CECILIA 'CECE' FOX ,

Window Rock and its sales team would like to thank you for registering on our Non-Traditional Sales platform. Included in this email are a few attachments that describe and outline the process and strategy Window Rock has developed. Please sign and return the Terms and Conditions to our sales team. If you are having issues viewing or obtaining the attachments, please contact our sales team at property.sales@windowrock.com.

Within a few days, an email from msonlineservicesteam@email.microsoftonline.com will be inviting you to our external (extranet) data site. Attached are two screenshots of the invitation email and the page it will take you to. Please follow the outlined steps below:

1. Click on the link "Direct Buyers" or "Brokers" as instructed on the email invitation
  2. Once you have been directed to the "Login" screen: You will login with an existing Microsoft account if you have one. If you do not have an existing account, please create a new Microsoft account. (This does not cost you anything. This is just a verification measure that Microsoft uses in order to view our site.)
  3. If you had to create a new Microsoft account, a verification email from Microsoft has been sent to your email you used to register and you will need to verify your email for Microsoft to accept your invitation.
  4. If you have completed the verification process, you will be able to follow the same link provided to login with your Microsoft account. This will inform our IT department that you are clear and are able to access our site.
  5. Our IT will finalize the acceptance of your invitation and you will be able to use your login credentials from now on to view our assets.
  6. Once you have this access, if you have any questions, please email our sales team at property.sales@windowrock.com.

Thanks,

Property Sales Team 

Any insight on this company?  I mean - really - Window Rock?  I emailed and called him back with no response yet.  I'm not getting anywhere on google.  

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Has anyone been working with Window Rock?  How has it been going?  Should I get setup with them to list properties?  Any feedback on how it has been going so far?  Contact asset manager email info to follow up with?

• Olga...Please don't take it the wrong way - but the best analogy is that I live in NY and I don't know Donald Trump.....my point is...we may not be running in the same circles...----my suggestion is Google the Cardons....

• True but no one has heard of them . We have all heard of Trump.

• Im in Arizona and I have never heard of them. Probably some sort of scam.

• Window Rock is a town in AZ. There's a big rock with a hole, like a big porthole in it. Window Rock Capital has a website, but it must be new because the homepage links don't go anywhere. Keep an eye on this one, it may or may not be legit.

• Thanks Sharon! That explains THAT! I asked the guy where that name came from but he didnt know.
  • They are a serious player for distressed assets and NPN's in the Southeast and Midwest- they really don't have a hedge fund mindset to over pay for assets just to beat their competitors...they actually are doing it for profit...It is backed by the assets of the Cardon Family Trust- ....Cardon Oil....( old money)...They practically run Arizona.... - a HALF A BILLION DOLLAR - AUM Fund - If you want I can give a experience of a few of our brokers have had- all positive...BTW 

Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Inc. 
    www.atxbpo.com
    Business Development 

1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 931-6122 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh      

• Sounds hysterical! First of all, a legit listing vendor won't ask the listing agent if they personally want to by the property...Really, that was a sure give away, Second, microsoft has nothing to do personally with any bank vendors to setting up platforms. Microsoft is only for the OS in your computer. 3rd, the email address is scamish. If I were you, I would contact microsoft directly and forward this information and see what they have to say about this.

• I'm sure they want me to use Microdoft's version of the cloud to pull docs but I'm resistant to start doing that.
  • My understanding is that they are more in the NPN space.

This reply was deleted.