Replies

• I think short sale plan is a big waste--- and I recieved nothing for my money...... their webinars are long winded and frankly--- nothing new....I feel ripped off.... who the heck takes money for something thats not ready to "start" .... con artists...... am ticked off with them.... as they continue to re-invent themselves.... and nothing happens...... dont waste your money!!

• I am a local listing Broker for Hometelos for HUD homes. I'm not familiar with the short sale plan though.

• Hi Dawn.  We have a HUD category under Realtor/Agent Deals.  We'd love to have you help us jumpstart that area, from one Ohioan to another.

• It has been a few years since this thread was created and seems like noboy gotten business from them yet, are you guys getting business now?  Any feedback on this company and should I spend $450 to join them?

• $450? never heard that. Is this for short sale?

• Yup, to join their network is $450, of course they don't garuantee business back.

• I been their preferred broker and i didn't pay a dime. What state are you from and where you would like to sign up? Have they emailed you to sign up and pay that fee?

• No, I just recently heard of them and wanted to check them out.  Are they legit?  Are they sending you business?  Can you give some feedback on them, and if I should sign up with them or not?  I am in WA, Seattle area.

• Please email me for more details.

• I am waiting for the Loan Exit Option training as well...I did get a email when they needed an E&O update.
This reply was deleted.