REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Has anyone else had problems with this company not paying? I have work with this company for years and had to recently start requesting for them to pay me. In the past, this was a sign of a company going under.... 

Any thoughts??

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry I have never heard of them. CeceFox@AkronAreaREO.com

Small company... I havent seen anything come from them for a long time, just logged in and they owe me for an order from March of 19 and July of 19... guessing they went under or are going under

They were evil to deal with a few years ago

Up date on my previous post from November 2019.

Well, they still don't pay!!! Once I get paid on my remaining outstanding invoices I will NEVER EVER do anything for this company.

Thy seem to pay on outstanding only after they need you again.  They still owe me.  Every 3 quarter they offer me a few.  I decline. Not a huge money maker at all!

CK

I am also waiting for payment from them.  I have only done 1 order for them,(I always wait to see if a company is going to pay prior to accepting other orders) and I have called, email twice and no response.  I posted on this site earlier today discussing how I have gone to the Attorney General of different states before, dependent on where the company is located, to get payment and have been successful in the past and a few hours later (I wonder if he reads this forum) I receive a text from the person that sent me the order to complete.  I thought it was really strange that I would get a text from a BPO company.  he wrote... 

"Your valuation was done last month. I would anticipate in the next few weeks you will be receiving your check.  Once our client has a chance to do their proper due diligence."
J. C.... with Home Trust Nation  (I don't know if I am allowed to post names so I abbreviated)  

so...I am assuming they have no intention of sending a check.  The legit companies would never make an agent wait for the client to do their "due diligence" to pay them.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service