HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES

Does anyone know if HSBC uses and outsourcer or do they assign their own listings.  If outsoucer do you know who and if assigned direct do you know where that person works from.  I see a fair amount of their business in my market but I've been unable to find the source.  Thanks Guys.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I keep seeing the same messages over and over in this blog...Has anybody received any valuable information regarding HSBC?

• Julie,

I would appreciate the HSBC info as well.  I have a few contacts and would be happy to supply them to you.  I am associated with all 3 HUD companies, BOA, NDS, Kondaur and a few others as well.

Thanks

Sonya Francis

sonyafrancis@remax.net

• Hello Sonya, would you please forward me your information? I am in Lousiiana. Please forward to me at denesesanders@cox.net
  • Hi Julie, Can you send HSBC into to me also?  I am sure I have something I can share with you.  Lee
  • Julie, I did not get the information. Please emailme at Wimsattb@gmail.com. Thank You Bryan Wimsatt
  • Hey Ramon,

I am sure that this will come as a huge surprise. I would also appreciate any information for B of A and Chase. I seem to get property on the fringe of both but have yet to get any real volume.

jay@richardsonrealtygroup.com

Thank you,

Jay

• If you wouldn't mind please provide me the outsourcers for HSBC, in exchange I can provide B of A and Chase. ramon@thewrealtygroup.net

• Ramon,

Will you please provide me with the outsources for B of A and chase. Thanks,

LouiseTaylor@RealtyExecutives.com 

• Good AM Ramon, please allow me to apologize for not supplying additional information.  I am located in Louisiana and was not sure of your location in the US.  Any information you could supply would be greatly appreciated.  I know B of A utilizes RealTrans as their platform.  Not sure about Chase.  My e-mail contact is denesesanders@cox.net.  Thanking you in advance for the info.
    • I too am interested in the B of A and Chase info. Please email: carolynsuefox@gmail.com.  Thanks!
This reply was deleted.