REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

Views: 6129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lucie, my email address for the Hud proposal is    rose17360@aol.com  .  Thanks again!

Lucie would you please email me a copy of the Sample Hud proposal?  I am located in Fl.  Thanks 

Hi Lucie! Not to pile on but can you send me that link also? Thank you!

Lucie,

Would you send me your sample? Looking for any information on 3.8 for NC and SC.

you submit on www.kmmrealty.com

Hello Lucie,

I will love to have a copy of the HUD proposal. My e-mail address is: prestige.cschield@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. Like Alex, I was approached about the $500 to prepare one as well.

Could you please send me a HUD proposal sample. Thank-you very much

hollonjon@yahoo.com

Lucie ,can we exchange proposal? I want to be sure if my is all inclusive. I am by the way in Sugar Land, TX. Let me know please!

I am in the Woodlands. Have you had any requests for proposals? I did from Sage, but they unfortunately aren't in our area.

Hello Lucie can you send me te sample to at earthlinkraelty@earthlink.net

Hi Lucie, please send me the sample as well. Thank You!  tessaspigner@gmail.com

Lucie, please send me a sample copy.  Thanks,

Bill

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service