HUD listing agents

Hi if you are a HUD listing agent, I have created a group where we can discuss our issues and share strategies. it could be a place to vent, or to be creative and maybe a way for all of us to unite and go to the asset management companies with our concerns and suggestions.
The group is invite only because I am a little tire of the groups that keep asking how to get listings from this asset manager or the other. So please send me a message and become my friend here so I can invite you to the group.
For those who are not HUD listing agents and are interested go to www.HUDhomestore.com and look for the asset management companies in your area, go to their websites and apply, some are close for now, but some are still looking and would put you in their waiting list and they might call you in the future. Remember seek and ye shall find.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Would love to be included in the HUD group. Thanks!

• I have beed turned down by BLB for AZ when the new HUD contract came up, I have the same comany in FL Homesaver Real estate and looking to get the contract here.  I am a Wells Fargo PAS agent right now and would like to stay abreast of HUD and hopefully get in down the road

• Lots of talk on M&M 3.7...

One comment I'd like to make, I think HUD needs to enforce the rotation of assets with their AM contractors to listing brokers in an area.  I've got good scores, not been getting assignments. When I asked one asset management co  why, I was told..."other brokers have gone above and beyond..." What does that mean?  We do a great job and our scores reflect this. I've never been asked to do anything additional and frankly, with HUD, the process is very clear.   Let's not forget the Fannie Mae/Tucson scandal and they don't let any asset managers assign assets directly (which makes good sense).  I feel like I'm being used for my HERA compliancy so their books look good but I am not getting the work.  I almost took the email from the asset manager and sent it to HUD for their review of "above and beyond" but then I'd most likely never get any more listings...

• Jose hasn't posted anything on this site since 2011, so I think it safe to assume this thread is dead!
  • I am a NLB in Ohio.  I would be interested in joining the group.

• Please add me as well.  Thank you!

• I am currently a HUD listing broker.  Region 2p - which is up for bid. 

• I would like to get details of the group is still active? Thanks.

HUD listing agents
    Hi if you are a HUD listing agent, I have created a group where we can discuss our issues and share strategies. it could be a place to vent, or to be…
  • I am interested as well.

• HI 

I am a NLB I would like to join the group as well.

Thanks

This reply was deleted.