Advanced Evaluations is a core course for the REO Default Certified Professional (RDCProTM) designation. You must complete both REO Best Practices and Advanced Evaluations in order to apply for your RDCProTM.

logo_RDCPro-trans.png

REO Default Certified Professional (RDCProTM)

The Default School RDCProTM designation is already an REO industry standard for any real estate broker or agent. By completing the required online REO training courses, you can achieve this certification and move one step closer to working with a number of leading corporate REO sellers. Earning the certification adds your name and expertise to the private Default School database that clients access on a daily basis to find qualified real estate professionals.

• I am wondering how many Realtors on here have this designation and have you found it to lead to any new business?

Twitter-logo-large

follow me on Twitter click the twitter image.

Brandon Jordan's Facebook Profile
Add me to your Facebook

View Brandon Jordan's profile on LinkedIn

comments-rss.png

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am RDCPro certified

• I am also wondering if there is even a Wells course with them anymore. I dont see it listed on the site I never took that one but not sure if it was on the site before or if you had to be invited and it was opened up at that time anyone know?

• I notice on the default school it is labeled CitiMortgage REO Policies and Procedures 2010. Marqueze are you working with Citi and One West. I have worked with One West with listings through Res.Net and took a certification on Res.Net for them now just wondering if Citi still uses or requires them for new agents coming on anyone have any feedback on this. I know Citi's network hasnt been open for awhile.

• Michael thanks for the feedback. I think anyone would get the designation to get a chance in with Wells Fargo.

• Marqueze it would be worth getting the designation to get your foot in the door with Citi and or One West.

•  ZUBARIA they say when taking the course that you are once completed with the course entered into a lender database. I have not yet seen any new business from the certificaton but this was a requirement from one of Fannie Mae's AMP so I went ahead and completed.
  • Steve A this is becoming more and more common to have clients ask for certain certifications. While I know some older REO agents are saying it is not hurting their business I could see where that could be true while you have a contact at the bank or AMP. The thing is in this industry contacts move positions and companies and you might have to get certifications along the way this is just becoming part of the business.
  • Steve I had an asset with ORDS they required A-REO, I went ahead and got that certifications some time ago too.
  • HAVE IT AND IT'S A REQUIREMENT FOR CITI & ONE WEST.
  • I am RDCPro certified.  It was and still is a requirement for Wells.
This reply was deleted.