REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Anyone else experiencing pay issues with Integrated Asset Services?  I'm 90 days out.

Views: 12408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got a letter today from Markus Williams,  Attorney at Law.  IAS in in reconstructins bankruptcy and pretty well said I won't be paid,  so you who are waiting will most likely get the letter also.  We got the short end of the stick again

When I started in REO nobody did a BPO under $100. I received $1000-2000 for successful CFK's & my commission was never less than 2.5 per transaction side. I stopped doing BPO's after the standard became $65! I saw people doing them for $35-50 in the end! My last REO sale commission was 2% -25%. They even started charging me $5 per invoice to pay me back my expenses

I have almost stopped all REO work altogether! Except for  NRT I have no REO work but am making more $$$! NRT actually eased up making the hold REO weekly check every 14 days instead of 7. They gave me permission to do a 1 per month on this property after I complained and stopped doing them at all! Since I can handle any type of home, debtor, repair & always close on time they decided I was worth it!! Those who are awesome at what we do so we don't need REO's! In fact it's a bad business model compared to retail sales!  The smart companies will try and keep  quality brokers! If your a good broker don't be afraid to throw your weight around. If you loose a service provider so be it! Sell retails! Work with investors & builders!

The service providers will all come around if the good brokers are acting like we are worth it! If they have to deal with the in experience & revolving door of new brokers for a while we will soon be in high demand. Selling houses with no discounts, service referrals, BPO's, CFK's, Repairs, utility management, & fighting with the payment dispatchers over how you uploaded the last electric bill is awesome! Damn.... why would we go back until they get back to the money they paid us before 2009! 

Justin Thayer

Team Thayer Real Estate

Aloha from Maui,

I haven't been paid for 4 BPO that I had completed in 2012 after being told I had just been designated a preferred vendor.

I emailed my contact and vendor management to no avail. And had been paid up to that point.

yes.  I am no longer completing due to their current situation.  I am owed money for over 90 days now. 

I received the same letter today Marilyn. Thank God, I was paid up with no outstanding reimbursements. They are basically folding the company and going out of business.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service