If anyone got any business from AMS4REO.com

I signed up with them .also paid $200 fee . I received a welcome letter that they have received my application along with copy of Broker License and E and O insurance. I tried to reply that e-mail. It bounced back.I left a message.No one return my call. I am wandering if this is a legit company or what?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well update on the payment. I received notice from pay pal the money never came in so I guees this is a loss to put on my taxes. NO REFUND, THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD been waiting since May
  • I got a listing from them the day after I signed up with them
    • You are doing good if you have any listing wioth them. I know no one who has received a listing from them except you. Put in a good word for me, please. Thanks.
  • I heard they have given some REO's to Nevada area broker.
  • I never signed up, felt like putting the $200 fee at the very end of the sign up form was sneaky and gave me a bad feeling about them. I did read on another forum that they've sold company to Impac Companies (never heard of them). Don't know how this affects assignments for those who did sign up.
  • I signed up with AMS and have received a listing. Other companies I signed up with over the years have taken months to start assigning listings.
    • How long have you signed up with AMS? Have you received any email regarding your application status before getting a listing?
  • I signed up almost two weeks ago and also paid the $200 fee but the only thing I have received was the welcome letter by email - it is my understanding the they will start sending out REO's around July. I just hope I didn't pay $200 for nothing!
  • I finally received a e-mail from paypal after really throwing a fit I received my 200.00 back. and will never do that one again
  • Hi Vic:

A similar forum discussion has been started, you might want to check it out.

http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/anyone-heard-of-wwwams4reocom
This reply was deleted.