We signed up almost two months ago with about 30 zip codes but have not received any communications, BPO orders, or REO listings. Are there any success stories to share as well as others who might be in the same boat? What has your REOTrans experience been like?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It worked out well when I was in Michigan. Since moving to Georgia not one REo listing from there system. Alway positive will see if it works out. Best of luck, the BPO system doesn't work with them you have to be right there or someone gets it.
  • I have been with REOTrans for a few years. I can never seem to accept their BPO's on time. The average I have received were 3-4 per year. Most of the listings received were out of my paid zip range.
  • Signed up since May 2008 and absolutely nothing and i have a lot of zip codes ( i mean a lot).
    I noticed that BPOs come in at the beginning of the month in a big chunk, but again i can never make it on time.

At the end of the day i think you need to have contact with a AM and inform them that you are on reotrans and hopefully they'll find you and pick you - after that it's a matter of how much they like your work.

I will continue to pay for the coverage... as i am continually trying to get servicers/AMs that use it - on day it will work... (i hope)
  • I have been with Equator (REO TRANS) for 2 years now. I have been assigned several REO's but NO BPO's. The thing is I was an approved vendor with Country Wide a year before they started using REO Trans. I continued getting listings until B of A took over Country Wide. Now I no longer get any assignments and I am not an approved vendor for B of A.... What's up with that?
    I don't get it! I think I will stop paying for zip codes.
  • I was workinng with them in Michigan were I had ten listing in the last year. Moved to Athens Georgia upgrade paid for that also paying for zip codes. Not one listing or BPO. The BPO board doesn't work no one has time to set on that site unless there not working. Clear Capital tx meassage the broker than you have a chance at getting the work. I did everything I was told they said that I needed to sign up for more zip codes. I can't cover the whole state to get an assignment. I requested information on how many listing they had in my area. They couldn't answer. I asked how many hits to there site in my area they had no way of answering .I left a message no return call for information on what they do to promote there site beside sell zip codes. Remember your only as good as your ablitiy to make contact.
  • I had a upgraded account last year with 0 REO Assignments. I decided to upgrade to the Platinum Agent which allows you to upload your resume and I listed all of my other REO properties on REOTrans. I have received 2 new listings in both Austin and San Antonio, hopefully I'll continue to receive more listings from this lender? I think with the Asset Mgr being able to view my resume and see that I have other REO listings it helps.
    • One of my asset managers told me he couldn't find me on Reotrans because I didn't pay for any zip codes so I decided to add some and see how it works. I added about 50 and within a week I got a new listing from a new account (Carrington Capital) and when I asked how they found me he said on Reotrans. So I got lucky and it worked for me but i'm only looking for listings and not bpo's.
      • Were you an approved vendor with Carrington prior to the assignment?
        • No, I never even heard of them before that. They just went to reotrans and searched zip codes and found me. I don't know why they chose me, as i'm sure there were other agents in the same zip, but i'm glad they did.
  • I signed up for about 20 zip codes and was out there for about 6 months and never heard anything. I just recently cancelled and a couple days later I received 2 BPO orders from Trinity Inspections who told me they saw my listing in REOTrans!!! I am guessing it was from the FREE listing in your home zip code as that is where the orders were from. Not sure if I will sign back up with them, maybe I didn't give it long enough, but I thought I get business from so many other companies without have to pay anything, so I didn't think it was worth it at the time. I was hesitant to do the 2 BPO's since I had not heard of Trinity, but I just got the check in the mail, so they are legit!!
This reply was deleted.