Dear Valued Vendor:

Please confirm the following items are both current and uploaded to your profile:

*Agree to Terms and Conditions

*Enter billing information- upload w-9

*Enter E & O information- upload E & O

*Enter license information- upload current license.

Please log into the system and update your profile. 

The website is www.cvsorders.com and your user name is your email address.

If you have forgotten your password, please hit forgot password, enter your email and a password reset email will be sent to you. 

Please note that we cannot send you work until your profile is completed.

Please advise if you no longer wish to complete orders for Clarocity so that we may delete your profile.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Clarocity Valuation Services

Clarocity Valuation Services (Formerly Valued Veterans) is a licensed Appraisal Management Firm in all states that require licensing.  The transition process has been initiated with each governing body. Please be advised that while we expect this to be an orderly and rapid transition, actual licensing changes dates are determined by each licensing authority.  For details on our licensing status please visit: www.clarocityvs.com/compliance.  If you have any questions regarding the status of our licensing, please contact us at compliance@clarocityvs.com.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Actually Clarocity used to be Valued Vets. They are in the same building as Valuation Vision and have the same BPO platform, just different colors. There operating as separate entities  I guess since I just did a Valuation Vision a couple weeks ago. Clarocity may be just doing VA loans BPO's. I so far have done two orders for them, they pay fdater than VV, in like three weeks.

• yes and their forms are pretty hi tech. As soon as your enter the PID of any property all known information is entered in the body of the bpo. In my case that included square footage, age, lot size even bed count. Really did cut data entry in half.

I did get paid on the one I did as a test.

This reply was deleted.