Kondaur Capital

Anyone worked with Kondaur Capital? I had a listing with them, received an offer after 26 days. The buyers financing fell thru and they pulled the listing from me. I've worked with numerous asset companies and this has never happened before.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• I worked with them on several deals and did many, many BPO's.  I seem to have gotten called to do the BPO's that needed to be done within 24 hours and they called me on Sat.  I did it hoping that they would be as loyal as they claimed.  They weren't.  They constantly wanted updates and didn't take my advise on almost anything and then blamed me for it not selling.  They asked me to pay for some bills so I did and when I asked to be reimbursed, it was like playing a game.  Oh, that request has to go to so and so.  So and so said there wasn't an approval on file and they needed to check with someone else.  Around and around.  I would not deal with them again.

• They were a total waste of my time..... lots of talk.... too much digging.... then they don't make the purchase, or lose their deal...... nahh..... wont do it.

• Great company for sure!  Hard for anyone to get REO work nowadays. 

I never met an REO company that didn't want the property sold in 30.  In fact, it was that realization that got me almost 250 REO's back in the day...

We should all be so lucky as to have and maintain a Kondaur Capital relationship! 

• Kondaur used to be a great company to work with, especially in Cali. You would do a number of free BPO's but would get random assignments from them that paid 3% per side and in Cali were usually $250,000+ in price. My last property however I had the same problem, it fell out and they took it from me, re-listed with an out of area agent and reduced price to what I told them it was worth. My dealings with everyone there was great but I guess somehow I made one person mad, Ann Pham. 

• No, never heard of this company.

• We have done 8 free BPO's over the past 5 years and never received any listings or leads....  We follow up with them regular and maybe in the future will have an opportunity to list a property but believe they are not very active in my market (Grand Rapids, MI).

• Good to know, thanks

• I have worked with them for years and like them. At first they paid 3% now it is 2.5% and you have to work though res.net which upped their member ship 60%.   They seem to only give out 1 REO per year though and with the commission cut and the res.net membership fee I will not be working with them again.

• Great company !
This reply was deleted.