REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

LAMCONetwork is recruiting again.  Has anyone had any luck with them?

Views: 1396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I paid my money about 2 years and got

$0

LAMCO NETWORK do not waste your funds on this company a great big waste of mine. I spent the 695 never received anything. I have learned that one must pay to play but be really careful because your pay to play does not always pan out all that well. I tried REO WARRIORS  as well not much happend he did what he stated signed me up for alot of BPO  companies and the resume was sent but then the classes stopped. I received an email saying my membership was terminated with no call no email nothing to ask me to stay with the program odd but true.

I got 1 REO assignment and was asked to join so I did.  I was promised more business but after that first REO I never got another.  I don't think it was my performance as I did the BPO in 1 day, got bids to fix it in 1 day, supervised all of the work, once it was listed, I got over list price in 3 days. It closed in 3 weeks.  I got alot of smoke up the butt but no work.  Like the others on this blog, I don't feel that paying to sign up is worth it.

don't waste your money with LAMCO. I signed up and they kept calling for 1 year to increase my membership or go to lifetime member. never got any business at all. They never even had any connections in my state. I have since cancelled with them

I have had a couple of listings in the past with them, did several bpo's - long time to pay on BPO's but would work with them again.

Yes, we have done a few dozen BPO's which they provide ok compensation for and also listed and sold half a dozen properties which we recieved 2.5% commission which these days is good and they don't have a lot of little "costs" that eat away your margins....  I like them and look forward to doing more business with them hopefully in the near future in Grand Rapids, MI and surrounding areas!

I think there inventory is quite different from state to sate. If they have inventory in your state it might be worth joining, asking how many agents they currently work with in your area, then decide.

The area you are in makes a huge difference I am sure, if you are in a heavily populated area and the foreclosure rate is higher your chances I am sure are much better. The program did not work for me and for myself it was a waste of hard earned funds.

Has anyone got any listings from Lamco lately?  I haven't in a couple years even though I paid for their "lifetime" membership after doing a few REO's which I thought were easy to do and priced very competitively....  Please advise, thanks!

Has anyone got any listings from Lamco lately?  I haven't in a couple years even though I paid for their "lifetime" membership after doing a few REO's which I thought were easy to do and priced very competitively....  Please advise, thanks!

I also paid for a lifetime membership years ago and never got an REO after the first one.  The one I sold, I sold in 1 day for over list price and closed it before we said we would so I don't think it was due to a bad performance.  If there is no REO's in your area, you just aren't going to get any.

LAMCO closed the door about an year ago, maybe longer. I would have to check when I sold last one for them, just after I sold it they closed the door. Got paid too. They are out of business. They were small operation but good people. If they promise listing eventually you would get it if there was any in your area. They didn't have many and if you did BPO and the house would become an REO you would get it. I have worked with them for years, never had an issue. I really miss this company. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service