Replies

• I joined a couple years ago, I never heard from them again, save your money. they are not effective

• I could have bought a lot of shoes for the $700 i wasted with them a few years back

• LAMCO closed the door about an year ago, maybe longer. I would have to check when I sold last one for them, just after I sold it they closed the door. Got paid too. They are out of business. They were small operation but good people. If they promise listing eventually you would get it if there was any in your area. They didn't have many and if you did BPO and the house would become an REO you would get it. I have worked with them for years, never had an issue. I really miss this company. 

• I also paid for a lifetime membership years ago and never got an REO after the first one.  The one I sold, I sold in 1 day for over list price and closed it before we said we would so I don't think it was due to a bad performance.  If there is no REO's in your area, you just aren't going to get any.

• Has anyone got any listings from Lamco lately?  I haven't in a couple years even though I paid for their "lifetime" membership after doing a few REO's which I thought were easy to do and priced very competitively....  Please advise, thanks!

• Has anyone got any listings from Lamco lately?  I haven't in a couple years even though I paid for their "lifetime" membership after doing a few REO's which I thought were easy to do and priced very competitively....  Please advise, thanks!

• The area you are in makes a huge difference I am sure, if you are in a heavily populated area and the foreclosure rate is higher your chances I am sure are much better. The program did not work for me and for myself it was a waste of hard earned funds.

• I think there inventory is quite different from state to sate. If they have inventory in your state it might be worth joining, asking how many agents they currently work with in your area, then decide.

• Yes, we have done a few dozen BPO's which they provide ok compensation for and also listed and sold half a dozen properties which we recieved 2.5% commission which these days is good and they don't have a lot of little "costs" that eat away your margins....  I like them and look forward to doing more business with them hopefully in the near future in Grand Rapids, MI and surrounding areas!

• I have had a couple of listings in the past with them, did several bpo's - long time to pay on BPO's but would work with them again.

This reply was deleted.