REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Is everyone experiencing lower rates to do a BPO?  Some are going as low as $30.   

Views: 2430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$30 BPOs will put you in bankrupt court for sure.

My Gawd.  I just downloaded a Vendor Application from Single Source Properties.  23 pages?  Are they even worth my time?

I would say so.  If you are in a region with any rural areas, you should be able to reject orders and ask for the fee you want.  I have been getting at least $80 a piece on average in most areas.  I recently had to fill out this application when I opened my own brokerage, but it is worth it.  They also pay consistently and have reps that are easy to work with when there are problems. 

same for me in Central New York

They pay on time for me but they only pay $40 and now want to cut that down to about $30/$35. You can negotiate but some other agent will do them for $40 so they will choose them instead...

It depends on the area you are in and how many agents are doing BPOs. There doesn't seem to be many doing them in may area, so I get to set my prices.  I happen to think that many of the desperate agents have been weeded out of the business in the past few years.  The low inventory situation and stagnant economy have left the industry with the best agents standing or at the very least, the most persistent. 

Yes, I laugh and tell them Good Luck.  Then there are always the BPO whores lurking out there that do not care and do not value their work who are so desperate for $$ the will fork for peanuts...The BOTTOM FEEDERS is what we call them

Who is "we", Patti?  You are the nastiest real estate agents I have ever encountered on this forum.  I would appreciate your feedback if it were more constructive than destructive.  The repetition of these types of comments from you is really getting old. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service