Mark2Market

Is anyone familiar with them, how they work, how they assign BPO's? Over the past month I have missed out on about 20 orders. They send a blast order, then, according to my email times, in the same minute they send out the cancellation that another agent has accepted it. I work on blast orders with other companies and of course don't get them all, but do get the majority, these just seem impossible!! I have emailed them twice to ask how to actually get these orders with no response, have also called. Should I just give up on them or do you have positive experience with them?Thanks!!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I purposely stayed up all night trying to intercept one. Although it took longer (5-10 minutes) before the CANCEL msg coming through ... Looks like it was not releasing ACCEPT to the public.

Will kiss them good-by as the most elusive task besides trying to get a REO listing....
    • Sam, I would determine how far you are willing to drive to do bpo's. I would then add EVERY zip code in that radius. Besides opening yourself up to obscure zip codes that aren't as obvious to others, you'll increase your chances of getting more bpo's, not just with m2m but other companies you're signed up with as well. My bpo biz was building and then one main source dropped down to almost nothing. I spent about 12 hours signing up with more companies, sending email resumes to those companies I was already signed up with and not active and making a few calls. Within a day I had 10 orders, and 3 were from companies I had never worked with before. That was Monday of this week. I haven't any new orders in the last day or so but those activities sure seemed to help.
      If you're going to be active doing bpo's don't be afraid of expanding the zip codes. For me, I'll drive 45 minutes because I'll probably have other orders right near it. Do an MLS search for REO's in your county and surrounding counties. Those areas are probably going to be where the bulk of bpo's are being done.
      Hope that helps!
  • welcome to the club, its hard to grab them and ive never been able to get to them.
  • This is one of my favorite companies and I'm on auto assign with them. The company has a great group of people that are very responsive when you call with questions. Its founder, Glen Calderon, was a top REO agent for a few years and has been recognized as such by REALTOR magazine and by Prudential. Glen Calderon is also the founder and/or established Default School. Anyone who has been in the industry a while knows who he is.
  • Hi, I am new to your site...can someone give me the web site address to sign up with Mark2Market to do BPO's.
    Thank-you, Jodi
    • Jodi,
      Just Google Mark2Market and follow the links. That's a decent way to find lots of companies.
  • Thanks for everyone's advise! I did manage to get my first one. They seemed to be sending out a lot last friday so I kept the page open and kept refreshing and got one before the alert even went to my email. I think I kind of became obsessed with trying to get one since I had missed so many opportunities, however, I realize this is a little too much work to get these. I get regular assignments from Clear Capital, Dispo, Mainstreet, Secured Lending and First American which keep me busy enough and are easy to claim. A couple of those automatically assign them to me, so those are the best.

Thanks again!!
  • Hi Christy:
    I think they send out a request/blast to the Preferred list agetn first who has so many hours to accept it. If He/She does not accept the BPO then the first one to respond to the blast will get it. The problem with M2M is 99.9% of the time when a blast is sent it will be or has been accepted by the future listing agent.

I finally just ask them to take me off their list. They are supposed to be a very good company and if you can ever become a primary for them it might be a good move, but for me I just felt I was wasting my time. In fact even thought I am on about 15 lists and average 30-50 per month I still have a hard time getting addtional ones to do.

Thanks

larry
  • I have called and spoke to some people there about never being able to accept and order and the person I spoke to e-mailed me and informed me that they are "aware of third party auto-accept programs...They are prohibited and if we determine that someone is using one, their relationship with us is severed. It's not hard for them to figure out who is using auto-accept programs...just go to a the area where someone is complaining and see if there is one person who is accepting most of the orders.
  • M2M does send out eblast when a new BPO is listed. At first, it was really hard to capture the BPOs but now it has become much easier since I am always logged in for the brokers and agents, use three systems, have my screen refreshed every minute, I'm set on alerts, and a few more tricks I have learned over the past few years. I have also found it easier to use a gmail account witht he brokers and agents. The emails come through much, much faster. I usually capture 7 out of 10 which isn't bad given than I am also competing with macros that log in automatically. There are times when I am hit with 25 - 30 BPOs at one time from around the country. New tabs and browsers work really great!

After several months of great QC and quick turnaround time, the agents are now on auto assign. Yipeeee! Now on to the next batch of brokers and agents.

Good Luck!
This reply was deleted.