NABPOP

I'm researching this site to become a member of National BPO Professionals and would like some feedback from the REO Pro community.

Is the fee worthwhile? Has anyone who is a member increased their BPO volume? Has anyone received an REO Listing after joining this group?

I have been doing BPO's for banks and corporate relocation for over 15 years, not sure what they can teach me, but would like to increase my volume.

Thank you for any feedback.

Francesca Puccio

Kiefer and Partners

Westlake Village, Ca

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When signing up for Bank of America this is listed as one of the designations anyone know if that factors in their approval?
  • Good solid training, access to message borad similar to this one which provides more info on companies to work for that pay, companies that don't or are very slow. Minimal investment, threir test to become certified is actually quite challenging...
  • I was thinking about joining happy I ran across this post.
  • Thank you so much!
  • I think they just a bpo mill copm, you can get tons of bpos from other companies with no fees to join.
    • They are actually a training company, that claims to increase BPO opportunities. I would like to hear from someone who is or was a member. Thanks for the feedback.
      • Has anyone received more business as a result of completing the education from NABPOP?
This reply was deleted.