Dedicated to equality and affordability for all female real estate agents nationwide!  

NSFRA’s goal is not to be known for being the most elite organization but to be recognized for being the one organization providing a level playing field for all members regardless of tenure, experience or number of REO References.

NSFRA will be a sanctuary where all members can come together as a sisterhood and learn and grow from each other.

Come learn the Default Servicing Industry with members from around the Nation

For more information contact:
404-536-2525

icon_print.gifPrint this article.icon_mail.gif Email this article.

Society of Hope REOPro.doc

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would like some additional info??? Pls advise??\
    Thanks!!
    Rose
    rose.mencia@gmail.com
  • I am so happy to be a part of this great organization! I have had the pleasure of meeting Barbra at various NRBA functions and her ethics, love of the business and willingness to help people is what drew me to her and I am happy to say I happily joined up to help her in her endeavor. I am looking forward to great training, retreats and fun! Hoping to meet a lot more of you soon.
    • Beth,
      You always give me so much inspiration, thank you so much! I am so happy and very fortunate to have you as my South Carolina State Director. Also welcome to NRBA! It is about time your application was approved!

Barb
  • Hi Barbra,
    excellent idea! I Congratulations!
    I love the color pink and look forward to being a member.

Barbara Pedersen
    • Hi Barbara, thank you so much for the words of encourgement! I look forward to you being a member. Please spread the word. I would be happy to send you more information. If interested send me an email to memberservices@nsfra and I will respond immediately.

Barbra
      • Hi Barbra - I am interested in joining this group as well. My email is brigitte@brigittejones.com - I will send an interest email to the address you provided Thank you

Brigitte
        • Hi Brigitte,

I look forward to getting your email! Any testimonials on why agents would be interested in my organization over others would be appreciated. With permission, comments would be posted on the NSFRA website that goes live on April 1st.

Barbra
  • This sounds great Barbra! I just emailed member services to request info on becoming a member. Thanks for sharing!!!
    • Hi Michelle, I sent you the application form, let me know if you didnt receive it! Thank you for your interest and I look forward to you being a member!

Barbra
      • Thanks barbara, I did get the email.
This reply was deleted.